Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Point System

Post Point System

Last time it was so easy to reach to Grandmaster, now I'm always in Elites now even though I have evo 69, the reason is because that when I lose to a high evo player, I lose 20 points most of the time and I also get 10 points most of the time when I beat a high evo player, or is it because of the Triple Muddies etc. and Space Surfer?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    Last time it was so easy to reach to Grandmaster, now I'm always in Elites now even though I have evo 69, the reason is because that when I lose to a high evo player, I lose 20 points most of the time and I also get 10 points most of the time when I beat a high evo player, or is it because of the Triple Muddies etc. and Space Surfer?
    When I leave the game and my defense get's attacked, I win 80+ points and am really happy with my team. Strategies change every season so be sure to change u defending team too.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyG View Post
    When I leave the game and my defense get's attacked, I win 80+ points and am really happy with my team. Strategies change every season so be sure to change u defending team too.
    I'm using the basic Muddy Noren Team and for my fast speed I use Pugnisher

I'm using the basic Muddy Noren Team and for my fast speed I use Pugnisher
    I have Akai-bot, Archangel and Noren and am on a winning spree, 12 times in-a-row and love that team so much because it's resistand against Big Bo$$ and Space Surfer, which are OP and makes it so easy for me.

I have Akai-bot, Archangel and Noren and am on a winning spree, 12 times in-a-row and love that team so much because it's resistand against Big Bo$$ and Space Surfer, which are OP and makes it so easy for me.
    The team itself is slow though :/

The team itself is slow though :/
    No, Akai-bot has a speed of 5.56 (with a lvl 3 speed orb) which is fast, has a lot of health and is strong too!

No, Akai-bot has a speed of 5.56 (with a lvl 3 speed orb) which is fast, has a lot of health and is strong too!
    Wow, faster than Muddypeat!

Wow, faster than Muddypeat!
    Yes he is <3

Yes he is <3
    Well I replace my Noren with Puppetron now, planning to change it to Space Surfer, 2 more tokens to go ;-;

Well I replace my Noren with Puppetron now, planning to change it to Space Surfer, 2 more tokens to go ;-;
    Cool!

Why does this limit exist.

Cool!

Why does this limit exist.
    Puppetron has the same speed as Muddypeat so it would be helpful to use Muddy+Puppetron Combo to kill Space Surfer while my Pugnisher can use a strong tag on another mutannt