Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flame Debuff

Post Flame Debuff

They chip the player's health too much, especially Erys 3x3 flames that are in total 45 damage to the player's health each turn, so as the other types of Flame Heroes so let's think of this.... Erys+Savis, the total chip damage is gonna be 70 for each turn and the fIames lasts for 3 turns which in total is 210 damage, also the opponent can always activate them again to reset the flame's lifetime suggest making the flame debuff lasts for only one turn

It takes time to deal the damage though, it's over multiple turns. It's like poison.

This is compared to direct damage that doesn't have to wait multiple turns.

So my analysis: it's completely fine.

Compare Erys fire damage to other heroes ...

Erys = 135 Damage total over those 3 turns
    Savis = 75 Damage total over those 3 turns

... many heroes have comparable or even more damage inflicted per activation. Those aren't really high numbers for an Epic hero and an arena exclusive hero and those numbers don't change whether they are 1st level or 8th and 10th. That is just how much damage they do, as long as, there aren't heroes involved. I don't really see anything wrong with the mechanic, its designed to be an over time effect that initially does decent damage followed by small amounts for those turns. If it didn't work as it does now Erys would just be a red Drall

Fire can be annoying but its a great game mechanic
    Last edited by gWorldz; 03-20-2017 at 03:05 PM.
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>

I still think the flame overtime should be reduced and lasts for two turns

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Also compared to other effects that last over time you can move a hero out of fire...
    It's fine as is.. Well I actually think savis fire dmg is a bit weak if anything

Personally think fire its fine.

If want something near to nerf it, we may ask to add "remove fire" on Neli BattleCry.

Well i would like to see a hero with that. Just for the lulz. Maybe its time to revive the thread........
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Erys paired with savis and rod lol other hero could be random, thats freakin devestating lol

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Garde View Post
    Also compared to other effects that last over time you can move a hero out of fire...
    It's fine as is.. Well I actually think savis fire dmg is a bit weak if anything
    Why would I waste my move moving my heroes out? I had rather charge up the Primal Gauge of my heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    Why would I waste my move moving my heroes out? I had rather charge up the Primal Gauge of my heroes
    Cuz dead hero is bad. You move it and charge it later.

May be some situational times where its better to charge it and let it die, but usually its not...
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    Avoid damage so they don't die. It's situational.