Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Tournament Standards

I think PVP should make cards and player levels capped, because I've faced lots of underleveled players since I don't play much PVP which results in me ranking at the underleveled players rank, I feel like a cyber-bully by getting those easy wins ;-;

If you play more often and get up in the ranks you'll play more often with players that have quite strong cards and high levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    If you play more often and get up in the ranks you'll play more often with players that have quite strong cards and high levels.
    What if I'm the one that becomes underleveled

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    What if I'm the one that becomes underleveled
    Go random it's your best bet if underleveled.

If you're underleveled best to go random and hope your opponent has a terrible team.

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    If you're underleveled best to go random and hope your opponent has a terrible team.
    All of the other cards I don't use are underleveled, I just save up coins to buy Legendaries in the shop

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    All of the other cards I don't use are underleveled, I just save up coins to buy Legendaries in the shop
    Bad, not recomended. Legendaries may be usefull but normal heroes can be stronger. Totally rather to have a Mori lvl 9 than an Ned lvl 2
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    Bad, not recomended. Legendaries may be usefull but normal heroes can be stronger. Totally rather to have a Mori lvl 9 than an Ned lvl 2
    I had rather have Ned lvl 2, he is so devastating

To high gauge compared with damage does not justify it.

If we can say gauge + damage is DPS then Ned does not have a good Dps =/.

With (on lvl 2) 112 gauge he would do [(24)+1]*10 when (lvl 9) Masha can do 24*8 with 50gauge. The only thing good about nedy its his pasive and you dont have to 'game' the buffed unit plus he charges other heroes. Still a more balanced team is rather than a YOLO 1 hero bet.
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    To high gauge compared with damage does not justify it.

If we can say gauge + damage is DPS then Ned does not have a good Dps =/.

With (on lvl 2) 112 gauge he would do [(24)+1]*10 when (lvl 9) Masha can do 24*8 with 50gauge. The only thing good about nedy its his pasive and you dont have to 'game' the buffed unit plus he charges other heroes. Still a more balanced team is rather than a YOLO 1 hero bet.
    For healers, you have to make move to do damage but as for Ned, you just place/activate him, he immediately does damage

Yes, but the move restriction may be better sometimes cuz health could stack. Plus, at exeption of Bane, you know what troops are healed leting you using it on a more usefull way. Ned troops are random.