Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unit overlay?

There was no poison, no fire, I didn't have Wan (not sure about other player) either in deck or on field - it was literally just charging heroes for a couple of turns, they played Banka, I played Arpa then it all turned messy.

Cleared cache (again) still no luck - can get into the game but can't collect daily, can't start PvP, can't get into barracks... same issue I had a couple months back.

Will log in at work on the ol' 4G, see if that works again...

Thanks for raising this to our attention, we will look into it as soon as possible. Any new info will be shared in this thread.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Met it once quite some time ago. Not remember clearly how did it happen though. The only thing I recollect is that the stacked units actually blinked displaying one color after another.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheenix View Post
    There was no poison, no fire, I didn't have Wan (not sure about other player) either in deck or on field - it was literally just charging heroes for a couple of turns, they played Banka, I played Arpa then it all turned messy.

Cleared cache (again) still no luck - can get into the game but can't collect daily, can't start PvP, can't get into barracks... same issue I had a couple months back.

Will log in at work on the ol' 4G, see if that works again...
    This also happened to me once.

I played Banka, they played Arpa and took Banka out.

Then...my opponent had ghost tiles. Like...it showed tiles and Arpa being there (which my Banka should've wiped out), yet when I did cascades...it was like nothing was there. I had no idea what was going on and then they got DC.

Turns out 4G didn't work, must of been a fluke last time.
    Got a full bank of chests as well that i can't open - game is effectively frozen out till it fixes itself.

Ah well...

Quote Originally Posted by Pheenix View Post
    Turns out 4G didn't work, must of been a fluke last time.
    Got a full bank of chests as well that i can't open - game is effectively frozen out till it fixes itself.

Ah well...
    Thats so weird, if cache does not fix it, try with this. Somehow moving the folder sometimes solves stuff. Idk why, just mambo jambo stuff
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

On a Samsung S6 - no external memory :(

Ok, so turns out my app didn't auto update to 18.0.

Am back in the game now - each area takes about 15 secs to load but it's playable at least.

Thanks for keeping us posted, happy gaming :)