Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unit overlay?

Unit overlay?

Bit of an odd one this...

Playing PvP and my field started overlaying units - so it looks like I've got one colour but the actual unit itself is another, making it impossible to play anything? It's happened twice in a row now...

Any ideas?

Oh, and in one of those games, my opponent played Banka in the top row, i killed it off with Arpa, the DR activated but only went through 4 units - minus 40 health instead of the 300ish I was expecting.

Not complaining but must of annoyed the heck out of the other player :)

20, not 40... lack of sleep...

And now I can't log back in... cleared cache, un/reinstalled but all I get is that spinning spiky wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheenix View Post
    Bit of an odd one this...

Playing PvP and my field started overlaying units - so it looks like I've got one colour but the actual unit itself is another, making it impossible to play anything? It's happened twice in a row now...

Any ideas?
    I can confirm this bug. It essentially creates a "ghost troop" that completely covers whatever troops is actually there. However, I have no idea whatsoever as to what causes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    I can confirm this bug. It essentially creates a "ghost troop" that completely covers whatever troops is actually there. However, I have no idea whatsoever as to what causes it.
    I have that before, the best way to activate that bug is with Wan and Xiao

Wow, sounds really weird, never happened to me :o.

Try cleaning cache if the game continue doing that
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

happends to me too, sometimes i think the other persons hacking...but i guess its this, and for me too

Here's a picture of the bug in action:

May be a poison bug? Its like poison love to break things
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

I should probably note the hero that I just had die was Wan & Xiao. Can't remember what my other hero was though or what his were.