Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Orange Card?

I can't speak of the rare chest (cause I never got that one) but the epic chest...before when I was poor didn't buy it, then I brought two and I haven't seen it since.

Are you sure Doc that the 2nd "epic" chest you saw wasn't the coin one? They had a ruby one and then a coin one

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

As far as I know meo is right

yea have videos of the Epics being opened two last month two a few months ago, thinking November or December. The Rare Chests I don't do video of unless I have a nice collection ready to open with them ;-)
    Last edited by gWorldz; 03-21-2017 at 10:42 PM.
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>

I think the ones you opened last month might be the coin one. I remember it was the best deal ever.

I don't think they were and even if they were, we have it in shop again right now

as far as i know, its a fact, so far ive only boughten one round of epic chests, and a round of legendary chests, not once have they ever popped up again even when they say the offer is up

Quote Originally Posted by Estefan Rodriguez View Post
    as far as i know, its a fact, so far ive only boughten one round of epic chests, and a round of legendary chests, not once have they ever popped up again even when they say the offer is up
    You must just be missing them, they've repeated. Legendary Chest, as an appropriate example, has repeated again a couple days ago and everyone remembers the last time we had it, so that should have put this question to rest. I know what I've gotten personally and made videos of them, they don't always get advertised, maybe you just missed them. We also know that depending on our levels we have different things available daily, so maybe your level wasn't high enough to receive the offers. I really don't know, maybe its a bug but I really doubt its a bug that only lets me get repeated special Blue Purple and Orange chests o.O

They are not *one* time only chests, they are when they *want* to have them available to us, they can and do repeat, at least they have for me
    Last edited by gWorldz; 03-27-2017 at 08:54 AM.