Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ned

Post Ned

Am I the only one who thinks he is broken?? Because the total damage he dealt as a lvl 1 is 220, but more because majority will directly hit to the player causing more damage, I know his stats doesn't sound like much but when you face him, he is a complete nightmare

Its a good hero, but he is totally killeable. I believe hembala is oper
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

he requires alot of primal gauge, so no hes not broken, and as skunk stated, hes totally killable, even by a common, but yes when he comes out hes devestating, if you have kishu alive/dead hes even more devestating

Quote Originally Posted by Estefan Rodriguez View Post
    he requires alot of primal gauge, so no hes not broken, and as skunk stated, hes totally killable, even by a common, but yes when he comes out hes devestating, if you have kishu alive/dead hes even more devestating
    I don't like Kishu as well though, she is one of those toxic healers

Oh yeah one more thing, Ned has so much health for a vertical 2-tile, if you don't know what I mean, horizontal 2-tiles are easier to kill rather than vertical because they takes up 2 horizontal space which the troop activation can damage on those 2 tiles instead of the vertical which can only be hurt by the vertical 1 tile with troop activation

Ned is pretty balanced. Plus almost no one has him at a very high level since he almost never shows up in shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    Oh yeah one more thing, Ned has so much health for a vertical 2-tile, if you don't know what I mean, horizontal 2-tiles are easier to kill rather than vertical because they takes up 2 horizontal space which the troop activation can damage on those 2 tiles instead of the vertical which can only be hurt by the vertical 1 tile with troop activation
    You never kill vertical or even horizontal heroes in one go with cascades.

Heroes efficient against verticals = Shi / Harron / Kiit
    Heroes efficient against horizontals = Shi / Karg / Kiit

I feel they make no different except with horizontal heroes like Falkar they won't slide to the front if you have a blocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post

I feel they make no different except with horizontal heroes like Falkar they won't slide to the front if you have a blocker.
    I meant for troop activation, you know those tiny little coloured soldiers, Here's an example:
    __ _____
    | | |_____|
    |__|

horizontal troop activation: 5 damage horizontal troop activation: 10 damage
    vertical troop activation: 15 damage vertical troop activation: 15 damage

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    I meant for troop activation, you know those tiny little coloured soldiers, Here's an example:
    __ _____
    | | |_____|
    |__|

horizontal troop activation: 5 damage horizontal troop activation: 10 damage
    vertical troop activation: 15 damage vertical troop activation: 15 damage
    Oops nevermind that, text box problem

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post

Forgot Erys, he can hit both verticals and horizontals very well

I'm having trouble uploading pictures from my files to demonstrate it, it only shows the URL, but no "Upload" from file