Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Blinking icons are very distracting

This latest update added blinking icons that are very distracting when I'm trying to concentrate on the game. Anyone else hate that?

Im sorry, what blinking icons =/?
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Is this a live update? Cause I don't have it yet (and not in play store either)

There was an update this morning for me. Now, if a brick has extra points on it, there's a big blinking green cross. If you toggle the scan button, the health points will blink slowly. It's so hard to concentrate on a move when you have to wait and see.

No update for me. So I can't comment

I agree completely, the new overlays with the green plus signs is horrible. It makes making matches slower and noticing the big cascades is much harder now. I like that is shows actual affects from Shielding and over time affects have numbers now but I think is best viewed with the <•> icon. Let the flashing happen on that screen give us old + in the corner would be great.

I have other issues and concerns with the 18.0 update and connection to the server that is both related and unrelated to the new overlays, as well as, some graphic issues on some devices after updating. When I get a bunch of units/heroes displaying several affects like buff, boost, fire and shield the match locks up costing me ELO. This is especially true when facing opponents with Erys and/or Savis when I'm also playing Erys and/or Savis once there is fire everywhere I get connection lost message. Other than that connection period is having issues for me and I'm getting DC 1 out every 3-4 matches now.

I haven't had any issues with connection for several seasons until I updated
    Last edited by gWorldz; 03-21-2017 at 10:58 PM.
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>

Yeah they could've designed it better.

Im still stuck on 17.24 version

halpz
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    Im still stuck on 17.24 version

halpz
    Me too. But I want to know was there anything useful in the new update.

You know like a dungeon or new heroes or something good. Other than messing with people's PvP screen

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Yes it's true. And so far nothing new except the blinking icon. The effect icons displaying on the hero images are good though. But some descriptions about the ability effect icon would be nice. Besides I would like a count-down number on the affected hero's head showing how many turns it takes for the effect to wear off. I mean the poison and frozen effect. Sometimes it gets confusing.

The shield is another nice feature as well as showing the %'s of increase. There are little icons for all the affects now and we get actual numbers telling us how the heroes are affected

I didn't notice until today so I assume its from the update but we can now sort heroes when selecting what hero to request for gifts.

Kishu no longer has the *wahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwhomp!* sound effect when she activates.

In order to challenge friends they must be running the same version you are now. If they aren't the green online circle next to their name has a red circle with a line through and it displays red warning text "Different version!" to make sure you know what's going on

I am sure that I have missed some but, so far, that is all I noticed and I expect more features to roll out over the next few days/weeks.

I have no doubt that like usual there will be new events/heroes coming soon
    Last edited by gWorldz; 03-22-2017 at 03:53 AM.
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>