Can't play after newest Update

Hello, today the game updated and now i can't play anymore. It lags like theres no tomorrow, randomly closes or the whole screen goes black, sometimes i cant even get out of the app for closing it, it makes my whole phone die. If im lucky and get as far as entering a game, in the arena i cant move anything or it disconnects me directly. Reinstalling, restarting app and phone didnt help.
    Im out of things i can do and if it destroys my phone i would rather not try it anymore, im in need of help :\

Hi there,

Can you let us know your device model and its operating system?
    Also, please try from a different network connection as it may improve the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by [K] BlueSky View Post
    Hi there,

Can you let us know your device model and its operating system?
    Also, please try from a different network connection as it may improve the situation.
    Thank you for the reply!
    Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini (SM-G800F), Android Version 6.0.1.
    I will try it out with the connection at home, but before the update it worked fine here, im only a few steps away from the router.

Thanks for the fast reply, please let us know how your test with another connection worked for you :)

Quote Originally Posted by [K] BlueSky View Post
    Thanks for the fast reply, please let us know how your test with another connection worked for you :)
    so I tried it out now. it was still super laggy, I got to play for a while but then the app crashed while being in a battle. it even removed the background of my phone menu, it was all black and I had to restart
    so I would think my connection is not the problem.

Thanks! Our developers are in the process of releasing an update improving the App stability, please stay tuned for App Store updates :)

Let's hope it'll help! Also before the update, the screen would stay on forever, even if I didn't do anything. Now it goes off if i don't do anything for a while, which is annoying when the other person takes forever with their moves. Was that added on purpose or is it also one of my bugs?