Illustrious

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lightbulb Move equipment off of roof tops

We'd all like a little more roof top space and currently loose approximately 2 spaces to the evo center, med lab, incubator, etc. If there was an equipment platform, only used for this type of machines and not mutant space, we could reclaim some of this "wasted" space.

I have a lot of mutants frozen but wouldn't mind the chance to earn more credits with the two additional spaces.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    We'd all like a little more roof top space and currently loose approximately 2 spaces to the evo center, med lab, incubator, etc. If there was an equipment platform, only used for this type of machines and not mutant space, we could reclaim some of this "wasted" space.

I have a lot of mutants frozen but wouldn't mind the chance to earn more credits with the two additional spaces.
    That is nice idea Neil Law.Kobojo shoud add some more "wasted" space,I have that problem to like you with frozen mutants.