Shi Hitting Double?

Is there a glitch or something with Shi where she is able to hit the same space twice? It seems that almost every other time I play against a Shi, they are somehow hitting 180+ on my SINGLE space heroes with no attack buffs involved. I have never seen my Shi hit that high. Can anyone explain?

Shi's mechanics have always been weird and buggy, so while it may be perfectly normal it could also very well be a bug.

I thought she may hit double on some specific spots
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    I thought she may hit double on some specific spots
    That's what I thought at first too but it seems in some spots it hits different amounts of damage (as in double damage, not just damage within said range on Shi description) if activated twice in your turn.

I have been wondering the same thing, earlier I had Shi double hit a 2 tile hero and single hit another 1 tile hero the single tile was 160+ and the double hit on my 2 tile hero was only 41 o.O

I thought was just in my head cause Shi hit again and the damages were reversed killing both my heroes :-(

We will have to pay attention to Shi and see what's going on I guess, I'll check videos see if I can find a good example and see if Shi is attacking normal in them ;-)

So yes it does look like Shi is doing more damage than is listed o.O
    Last edited by gWorldz; 03-25-2017 at 03:13 PM.
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>

That image is a perfect demonstration. Thanks gWorldz... Also, shouldn't her description be (a-b)x12 instead of (a-b)x9?

Maybe what they meant by (48~72)x9 is actually 432~648 over 12 squares randomly distributed lol

... lol in all honesty the total damage in the image is 1030 so even then its double damage
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Another thing is if you count the swords icon depicting the attack range of a hero, Shi sometimes can hit 10 or 11 tiles instead of a maximum number of 9.

Shi can sometimes hit tiles for multiple damages, but her total max damage output is capped.
    This is how she's regulated and may explain what you perceive as inconsistencies.

We'll look into clearing up the Hero description, thank you for your feedback!

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by [K] BlueSky View Post
    Shi can sometimes hit tiles for multiple damages, but her total max damage output is capped.
    This is how she's regulated and may explain what you perceive as inconsistencies.

We'll look into clearing up the Hero description, thank you for your feedback!
    this kinda makes no sense when compared to what we are all seeing with shi...
    so is her max damage capped at what is in her description?
    doing double damage makes no sense. most of us have seen how the rings she throws can both cross over the same tile and accepted that as double damage but there are many times she deals double damage to tiles the rings do not cross. If she just deals out double damage randomly anywhere then she is pretty OP

I see, let me investigate and get back to you :)