Styr trigger question or bug?

Was playing a PvP and had Styr on the team. I left it in front so that when it is killed, the trigger of the healing will fire. But at the same time they kill another hero. The order is die styr then the other hero dies. I think there would have to be a "space of time" in which Styr is allowed to make use of his skill and then end the opposing effect.

In theory death rattle have time to do stuff before game does anything else. It may be a bug.

Was he frozen?
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Tbh ive never been in this situation, and i use styr alot too

When Styr and another hero are killed at the same time Styr's death rattle occurs AFTER the other hero dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    When Styr and another hero are killed at the same time Styr's death rattle occurs AFTER the other hero dies.
    You sure? i remember having a styr killed near a bane some days ago and bane was healed.
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    You sure? i remember having a styr killed near a bane some days ago and bane was healed.
    In the case of a double death through Erys fire / Any hero like Floyd attack yeah.

I think it works the way Knightified described it. When double death occurs within fire damage, the hero gets healed. When it occurs in any other situation, Styr's death rattle happens after the hero's death. At least that's how it has worked for me.

Horis was the killer So Styr was in the front row and the other in the second or third. He places them that way so that when he dies he uses his ability. A hero who occupies 3 spaces and whose ability is activated when dying does not have any sense that it cancels the same. It is almost certain that you are going to put styr on the front and the other heroes behind. By the way Styr was not frozen.

I think when a hero dies if life is left in 0 and red color. While the hero lives, his health bar goes from green to red. Look at this screen.