Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Live Balance Discussion [Season 14]

This thread is for discussing Season 14's unbalanced heroes and reworking their design to fix the problems. Please post with your ideas, as well as, the problem and include why and how your proposed changes can solve the issues.

When posting please try to be concise and use language we can all understand. Don't use this thread to whine and complain, use it instead to contribute to the conversation and help solve the problems

April 10, 2017

Latest Balance Update: http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread....BALANCE-UPDATE

Note: Lion and Phoenix League players always have their ELO reset back to 1100 at the end of each season.
    Last edited by gWorldz; 04-10-2017 at 10:24 AM.
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>

To give a bit of a recap from last season's thread:

Kishu: Gauge increase
    Komeul: Gauge increase
    Hembala: Gauge increase
    Borg: Ability increase
    Waru: Change warcry into actual max health, possible ability decrease
    Tali: Ability increase
    Maarrar: Max health decrease / Possible gauge increase or ability decrease

I probably forgot a few we discussed but yeah.

Post Solution To Healers

Knight, I know you're here. But now let's get to the point, make troops have health capped like once a troop is healed they can never be healed again or another solution is to capped troop's health to be 50 so there will be no "overhealing rampage"

Healers were nerfed big time before. Use balance thread please
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

mind showing us ur id number?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    Knight, I know you're here. But now let's get to the point, make troops have health capped like once a troop is healed they can never be healed again or another solution is to capped troop's health to be 50 so there will be no "overhealing rampage"
    That's an awful suggestion. If this was the case and someone had Kishu, they could not pair Kishu with any other troop buffer hero. I understand you don't like troop buffer heroes but you can't just suggest to nerf them to a point where they are useless. There are many strategies and heroes that counter them. Saru is your friend, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by 4552252 View Post
    I'm insecure but okay...41425

Quote Originally Posted by 4552252 View Post
    Mine is 455004. You can find some of the more prominent people on here's ID's on this thread: http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread....-s-Social-Club

Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    That's an awful suggestion. If this was the case and someone had Kishu, they could not pair Kishu with any other troop buffer hero. I understand you don't like troop buffer heroes but you can't just suggest to nerf them to a point where they are useless. There are many strategies and heroes that counter them. Saru is your friend, just saying.
    Saru doesn't counter Healers, he is more of the one that support healers

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    Saru doesn't counter Healers, he is more of the one that support healers
    Saru decreases the effectiveness of their ability massively. Activate him twice and you're golden (almost guaranteed win) for that game. You can also use heroes like Missar and Konil to freeze enemy heroes, Komeul to freeze / annoy them, Hembala to send them out and make it harder to charge them for a while, Falkar to just snipe them and kill them, Squy to clear board of boosted troops, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    Saru decreases the effectiveness of their ability massively. Activate him twice and you're golden (almost guaranteed win) for that game. You can also use heroes like Missar and Konil to freeze enemy heroes, Komeul to freeze / annoy them, Hembala to send them out and make it harder to charge them for a while, Falkar to just snipe them and kill them, Squy to clear board of boosted troops, etc.
    I used Hembala and Squy(replaced it with Wan and Xiao) but the double charge for Saru depends on the situation of the coloured troops on board, the reason why I hate healers is because they chip so much and have cheap gauge, maybe a gauge nerf instead :P