Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Jason, you go on and on and on with this argument yet no one has agreed with you yet. If they annoy you that much then just use stortan and try some new strategies
    But back to the topic at hand I agree with knighty and particularly the first 3 he mentioned, komeul, hembala and kishu, they all need a good nerfin. I'm at the point now when if my opponent pulls out those 3 heroes I just don't even bother playin that match and just concede.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    I'm insecure but okay...41425

lv14? r u sure?

komeul really need some gauge increase :P
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    Knight, I know you're here. But now let's get to the point, make troops have health capped like once a troop is healed they can never be healed again or another solution is to capped troop's health to be 50 so there will be no "overhealing rampage"
    You can't do that cause then they're nothing but a liability. Making a hero one use renders them useless cause they will never heal their worth in HP.

What about buffers: Vernay/Styr/Kane. They could make a Krys hit 500 HP per attack.
    Healers like Mirga/Rey/Tai making hero killing extremely difficult as well.
    ____

Komeul does need a gauge increase.
    Hembala something needs to be done about his battle cry that decreases the gauge. It needs to be:
    - minus 1 on the gauge and not 15
    - scrap it all together and give him back the direct hit
    - his gauge needs to be 90+ then 72 is too low.
    Last edited by Meo; 03-28-2017 at 04:43 AM.

I think hembala bc is well, the problem is he hits too hard in little time, so you cannot never re-summon them =/
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

But the present problem with Hembala is I'm getting hit 2 turns in my opponent's turn (because people wait for yellow to summon him)
    My turn if I'm lucky I summon a hero that can kill him (and this only happens if they gauge was already full pre-Hembala summon), if not...my opponent's turn he is activated again and my heroes die.

If Hembala is summoned early like your opponent's first turn because they are lucky which does happen, then all your hero will die before they get summoned.

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post

If Hembala is summoned early like your opponent's first turn because they are lucky which does happen, then all your hero will die before they get summoned.
    it is a disaster to everyone when opponent using any constructed team gains that much gague in first 2 move, not just Hembala.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    Mine is 455004. You can find some of the more prominent people on here's ID's on this thread: http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread....-s-Social-Club

i have u in my list .. im nancy

Quote Originally Posted by 4552252 View Post
    i have u in my list .. im nancy
    Oh haha didn't realize you were Nancy.

Quote Originally Posted by NickWilde View Post
    it is a disaster to everyone when opponent using any constructed team gains that much gague in first 2 move, not just Hembala.
    Problem is with Hembala even if it's an unconstructed team with...Wakai, Arpa, Liu and Hembala if they activate Hembala in 2 moves (seen it happen, done it before) your opponent won't even get a chance to put out their heroes. Unless after that you get extremely unlucky with yellow.

Agreed! Hembala not only can activate first but also has the advantage of being summoned again due to the ability of slowing and cutting opponent's guage.