Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tali's gauge needs to be lower. She's weaker than Shi/Shura, basically weaker than any hero killer and yet her gauge is 66

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    Tali's gauge needs to be lower. She's weaker than Shi/Shura, basically weaker than any hero killer and yet her gauge is 66
    I say just keep gauge but increase damage significantly.

Outi: Have him hit entire enemy front row, not just middle four tiles.

Tali needs a damage buff so her gauge is worth filling. And I agree with Knightified. Outi should hit the entire front row, with maybe a small damage decrease to balance that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    Outi: Have him hit entire enemy front row, not just middle four tiles.
    Yeah thats a good idea!
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Thumbs up You SUCK!

I just register to say that you suck!
    I've been playing the game since the beginning and in season 14 the balances are ridiculously off!
    You can start a battle and lose it before you have a move, the random bricks are stupid, nothing make sense any more.

Good luck.

Haha someone had to say it I guess. I'm still waiting on the balancing myself. I had 2 of my friends give this game 2* just due to the slow balancing. My friend saw the install bar today and really had his hopes up only to see that they just updated the market/store selling gems for more $$$. That's another negative review coming up I predict. Hopefully they get this done very very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by 4552252 View Post
    lv14? r u sure?
    Oops, I meant 41245

Kiit needs +6 gauge or a reduction in damage

What does everyone think about Don being changed to increase invocation speed of heroes he sends back to the deck? If Hembala can decrease invocation speed of heroes she sends out, I think Don should receive the same LEGENDARY (Gotta love puns) treatment.

On that note Floyd's invocation speed should be increased too after using his ability.