Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    That's where the time when you should already have 1 or more heroes fully charged to be prepared for those fast charging heroes
    I only played random for like the last 5 seasons. If I played constructed Kishu would pose no problem at all

Plus heroes that can kill her with easy like Harron/Horis are a bigger pain to move.

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    I only played random for like the last 5 seasons. If I played constructed Kishu would pose no problem at all

Plus heroes that can kill her with easy like Harron/Horis are a bigger pain to move.
    I had rather keep them until the endgame or when things start to get messy

No one is starting a balancing thread now, is the game fully balance now?? :P

Saal has ruined pvp...thats all i see or run into, Saal and hembala, with that your completely locked in, and if you have horrible RNG...its impossible to win...

Quote Originally Posted by Estefan Rodriguez View Post
    Saal has ruined pvp...thats all i see or run into, Saal and hembala, with that your completely locked in, and if you have horrible RNG...its impossible to win...
    My current constructed is Kishu, Ned, Hembala, and Saal. It's quite a mean team, that's for sure. We'll see what happens once heroes get changed with this recent balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    My current constructed is Kishu, Ned, Hembala, and Saal.

LOL

Last edited by Skunkix; 04-10-2017 at 06:10 AM.
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    LOL

Pretty much lol. I design constructed teams for quick n' easy wins. When I've got the time I do random though, it's more fun given all the unexpected factors.

Saal is making constructed pvp into a game of fortune, who can get max combo with blue & yellow will win, just like a Paper-Scissor-Rock.

I apologize for the delay

Please continue the discussion in Season 15's Live Balance Discussion
    Last edited by gWorldz; 04-10-2017 at 10:25 AM.
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>