Thread: Hembala

Question Hembala

Is his battlecry where he places heroes off the table an advantage or a disadvantage?

It's a double edged sword.

It may be really good or reaally really bad. But usually, thanks to his other perk (the slowing gauge debuff) and his gauge, is positive, you may kill them before they reshout the battle cry
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Before they last updated him and made him OP I found his war cry was more often a disadvantage. With the reduction in gauge and speed its now not too bad. Still gives one hit wonders a double shot but it's harder to activate them now atleast

I agree with Michael. I like Hembala as he turned out on the last update, but his battlecry can sometimes work against you. Sometimes its a matter of deciding when is best to use him.

He's still mostly OP in most cases. Always more recommended you have him than not if you want to win most battles. I too found myself saying "if you can't beat em...."

Quote Originally Posted by Eegge Boyinh View Post
    He's still mostly OP in most cases. Always more recommended you have him than not if you want to win most battles. I too found myself saying "if you can't beat em...."
    "if you can't beat em...."
    ... you're not trying hard enough o.O

Every one joining them just adds to the mess, playing smarter not harder
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>

Nahhhhh....he's does well to keep my ranking up. Playing "smarter" is loosely defined here. One cannot factor the measurement of ones intellect in a game of probability and chance. It is injustly measured in this format. Any other response would be...ehhhh....jejune at most.

Playing "smarter" is knowing which block to move knowing when and where to place what's left of your heroes, knowing how to handle Hembala. Knowing whether to go for your colors or that cascade that clears half your board or more. Killing Hembala is not all that hard, the *smarter* part often comes after he's been removed. At that point if you managed to get Hembala removed and your playing *smart* and cascading regardless of color your heroes shouldn't come out unless they can save you damage or kill something bigger than them, staying ahead in damage from units with cascades will actually pull you ahead because when Hembala dies that's 200 damage ahead of them or a break even if you lost a hero.

Even with a game 90% luck there is still skill and *smarts* involved as well as strategy, there is always a smart move ... and a dumb move, playing *smarter* means you don't choose the dumb one ;-)

We all beat Hembala decks and its not always luck that makes it possible o.O but I will not deny it usually helps

I didn't mean for anyone to take that post or this post as an attack on their intellect, even people with low intellect can play smart as far as I'm concerned ...
    Last edited by gWorldz; 03-29-2017 at 07:07 AM.
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    All good for now, no doubt Hopefully they will balance him out in later updates.