Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Live Balance Discussion [Season 15]

This thread is for discussing Season 15's unbalanced heroes and reworking their design to fix the problems. Please post with your ideas, as well as, the problem and include why and how your proposed changes can solve the issues.

When posting please try to be concise and use language we can all understand. Don't use this thread to whine and complain, use it instead to contribute to the conversation and help solve the problems

April 10, 2017

Latest Balance Update: http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread....BALANCE-UPDATE

Note: Lion and Phoenix League players always have their ELO reset back to 1100 at the end of each season.
    Last edited by gWorldz; 04-10-2017 at 10:23 AM.
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>

How about double the gague of Saal?

ENGLISH VERSION:http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread....BALANCE-UPDATE
    Last edited by NickWilde; 04-10-2017 at 10:25 AM.

Maybe a small damage buff battle cry to Nei Li because her gauge is higher than Hembla and Hembala can already do so much more than her

Quote Originally Posted by NickWilde View Post
    How about double the gague of Saal?
    I wouldn't say to double it, but it definitely needs a huge raise. Maybe x1.5 what it is currently?

Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    I wouldn't say to double it, but it definitely needs a huge raise. Maybe x1.5 what it is currently?
    I don't think so, maybe make Saal's overcharge ability have a limit of like 50 gauge charge

it's hyperbole, a kind of rhetoric :)

Saal definitely needs a increase to his primal gauge....thats all im seeing in ranked, saal and hembala, once they come out your nearly locked, especially if you get unit trolled...

Saal is annoying and should have a bit of an increase in gauge. Double the gauge or 1.5x is too much though cause that would make him 108/144 and lets face it, the guy is easy to kill taking up 3 tiles and more of an annoyance than anything. Change his gauge to about 85-90 and I think he'd be fine. He's also useless if you have an empty gauge.

Waru...delete his battlecry.

I don't even recognize Hembala anymore from how he originally was. No direct damage, no slowing down gauge (both were his ability) now he only does -18 to gauge. Useless if you activate him on your first turn cause there is no gauge to decrease. Just sad.

I think Hembala shouldn't remove gauge at all, but rather be reworked to do full on damage again. He would deal direct damage to enemy commander, deal damage to all enemy heroes both on and off the field, and (here comes to Idea part) place a two turn bleeding effect on the enemy heroes. Bleeding would be similar to poison in how it deals damage over time.

Hembala's gauge (assuming this rework becomes reality) would obviously need to be discussed. It would need to be in the upper 90's low 100's range imo.

And yeah, Waru's battlecry has got to go. Much too overpowered for a common when played correctly.

I think Hembala shouldn't remove gauge at all, but rather be reworked to do full on damage again. He would deal direct damage to enemy commander, deal damage to all enemy heroes both on and off the field, and (here comes to Idea part) place a two turn bleeding effect on the enemy heroes. Bleeding would be similar to poison in how it deals damage over time.

Hembala's gauge (assuming this rework becomes reality) would obviously need to be discussed. It would need to be in the upper 90's low 100's range imo.

And yeah, Waru's battlecry has got to go. Much too overpowered for a common when played correctly.
    If Hembala can't remove gauge, healers would be too OP and Hembala is fragile and always gets killed by direct damage heores easily so this nerf isn't necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    If Hembala can't remove gauge, healers would be too OP and Hembala is fragile and always gets killed by direct damage heores easily so this nerf isn't necessary
    That statement implies that "healer heroes" (I assume you mean Kishu, Mori, etc.) are only countered by heroes that can drain gauge (so Hembala and Saal). That's incredibly false. Pyk, Saru, "Healer Heroes" of your own, Gwenn, Komeul, etc. They can all counter "hero healers."

But yeah, Hembala has to be fairly easy to kill to balance out his ability, especially if it was redesigned to the ability I proposed. However, a two-tile ~200 health hero is quite hard to kill when protected / placed correctly.