Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    I'm still a bit confused of Asaro's stats, does he only increase yellow heroes' damage or the troop's damage??
    Yellow troops. Only yellow troops.

Asaro's self healing and troop boosting balances him well actually especially at lower levels. He tanks for low health heroes and blocks a lot of unit damage.

You ever notice long time and pro players make an effort to take him off the board fast?

That's because over a match he can have a huge impact especially with other yellow and/or buff/heal heroes on their side. Simple 3u matches go from doing 15 damage up to 45 destroying units and clearing the board for even more impact with direct damage but 4u and 5u matches can be devastating. Asaro is like many heroes, his use is dependent on your skill with him and how you use him, used properly he is beast, otherwise he becomes almost a liability. Players that are great with cascades recognize his power quickly, others only recognize it when they are being destroyed by it. Problem is right now there are 4 better yellow heroes to include in mono yellow builds and no ones using him but before Hembala, Asaro was in almost every mono yellow and/or Kishu build.

I think Asaro is well balanced, I wish he did more and I've been wondering about Skunkix impact on him and his passive and how interesting that could be, so I don't think he needs much if any change these days
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>

In regards to Skunkix effecting Asaro, currently even if Asaro's color gets changed his passive still effects only yellow troops.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    In regards to Skunkix effecting Asaro, currently even if Asaro's color gets changed his passive still effects only yellow troops.
    I do hate to hear that

It would be cool if Asaro's passive changed depending on his color shift. I can see this becoming beneficial or destructive for either side. Since Skunkix's ability can already turn against you, how much impact would it cause on strategy itself? That is something I want to see.

Tali really needs a buff in damage though, for a gauge of 66 she's so hopeless!!

imho Tali is good as she is.

I apologize for the delay

Please continue the discussion in Season 16's Live Balance Discussion