Thread: Vulgarity

Exclamation Vulgarity

Talk about that, I was just scrolling down the leaderboard and BAM, vulgar names. Not just that, quite some people also put vulgar names, I have some in my friend list, is there any way to fix this negativity??

Yes. When playing against anyone with an inappropriate name please use the report button. You can find the report button by clicking on their figure while playing. It's next to the "send freind request" and "mute" buttons.

Unfortunately you can't report someone through their profile page, so it has to be during a match.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    Yes. When playing against anyone with an inappropriate name please use the report button. You can find the report button by clicking on their figure while playing. It's next to the "send freind request" and "mute" buttons.

Unfortunately you can't report someone through their profile page, so it has to be during a match.
    What does the Report Button do, temporarily ban them??

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    What does the Report Button do, temporarily ban them??
    Reports the user to someone at Kobojo who then determines the punishment. Or at least something along those lines, since that's how most companies do it.