Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    I think Hembala shouldn't remove gauge at all, but rather be reworked to do full on damage again. He would deal direct damage to enemy commander, deal damage to all enemy heroes both on and off the field, and (here comes to Idea part) place a two turn bleeding effect on the enemy heroes. Bleeding would be similar to poison in how it deals damage over time.

Hembala's gauge (assuming this rework becomes reality) would obviously need to be discussed. It would need to be in the upper 90's low 100's range imo.
    90-100 gauge for Hembala is too much.

The current Hembala is by no means OP (except when partnered up with say...Saal and maybe Mirga). I don't like his current ability because decrease in activation speed was what made him awesome. He's so boring now. Before you had to use some thought as to when you used him. You didn't want to use him when your opponent's heroes gauge were full and esp. not when it was a hero that could be repositioned to kill him (i.e. Karg).

Now there's like zero thought as to when you should use him. You just use him whenever and hope you can reactivate him. They never should have touched him.

EDIT: I like heroes that requires some thought / limitation to them. Like Waru, he's always fun deciding if you should use him or not. Likewise that's why I'm not a fan of Kishu, who's basically all reward and zero risk.
    Last edited by Meo; 04-11-2017 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    That statement implies that "healer heroes" (I assume you mean Kishu, Mori, etc.) are only countered by heroes that can drain gauge (so Hembala and Saal). That's incredibly false. Pyk, Saru, "Healer Heroes" of your own, Gwenn, Komeul, etc. They can all counter "hero healers."

But yeah, Hembala has to be fairly easy to kill to balance out his ability, especially if it was redesigned to the ability I proposed. However, a two-tile ~200 health hero is quite hard to kill when protected / placed correctly.
    He is actually already easy to kill but some opponents tend to ignore him which result in a free win for me

No one ignores Hembala unless they have tank life heroes like...Ken-Uh, Marraar, Shi, etc.

And let me address your problems with healers (since we are here). It's your team was made of all legendaries. Legendary have big gauge and no ability to fight against healed tiles. I could activate my Borg/Sokal 3 times before you can activate Ned. And by the time you activate Ned, I got enough healed tiles to block his attack.

Healers are weak against icers (Gwenn/Missar), blockers (Pyk/Stortan), other healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    He is actually already easy to kill but some opponents tend to ignore him which result in a free win for me
    What kind of player igonres a glass canon hero?
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

KBJ:Saal太强了,让我们来削弱Hembala吧

Hembala needed a nerf.
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    I think they intend Hembala to be a different type of hero compared to Noren/Ned. He is supposed to have the ability of battle field control and dealing medium damage. The problem now is he not only controls the battlefield but also delivers too much damage. However, if we remove the control and increase the damage we would get a yellow version of Noren. Personally I would say we can nerf his control ability and let the damage output stay the same. For example, 50% chance of either sending a hero (gauge not full) back to deck or draining a small portion of energy from a hero (gauge full). So he doesn't controls the entire battlefield. Or we can simply change his battle cry to death rattle

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    No one ignores Hembala unless they have tank life heroes like...Ken-Uh, Marraar, Shi, etc.

And let me address your problems with healers (since we are here). It's your team was made of all legendaries. Legendary have big gauge and no ability to fight against healed tiles. I could activate my Borg/Sokal 3 times before you can activate Ned. And by the time you activate Ned, I got enough healed tiles to block his attack.

Healers are weak against icers (Gwenn/Missar), blockers (Pyk/Stortan), other healers.
    My deck highly depends on combos but come to think of it, maybe we need a new Legendary card that has a fast gauge but weker stats compared to all Legendaries, that may be fun

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    I think they effed up with nerfing Hembala. Rather than taking suggestions (some good ones)of other community members on here, they for some reason went full Rtard and went another route. It's because of this, Saal and Hembala are a nightmare if they connect first successfully. It's not like I care too much about the duo but you have to wonder why they went this route. Of most games out there this is not the hardest one to balance

Quote Originally Posted by Gavalos View Post
    I think they effed up with nerfing Hembala. Rather than taking suggestions (some good ones)of other community members on here, they for some reason went full Rtard and went another route. It's because of this, Saal and Hembala are a nightmare if they connect first successfully. It's not like I care too much about the duo but you have to wonder why they went this route. Of most games out there this is not the hardest one to balance
    It was actually much worse before, Hembala was reducing the activation *AND* reducing the amount received from matches. That was usually much more of a reduction than there is now unless I'm mistaken. Consider this if your hero was fully charged and got the -15 and -20% to activate that is actually -18 (equal to the current version) but if your hero was Hiru with no charge, even though he charges fast, that can turn into -21+ and for heroes that have an even larger gauge it can get crazy.

What complicated old Hembala even more making him even worse was when heroes are sent to the side they naturally charge at half the rate. This change no matter how minor is still a move in the right direction, we just need to continue the conversation *AND* re-evaluate the hero based on his current version noting whats improved and what still needs to improve ...

Understanding that the previous version had an exponential effect like that was overlooked by many of us but I think Kobojo made their decision with that in mind. I support their decision but I agree its not enough to correct the Hembala problems, perhaps your focus is on the wrong hero though and Saal needs some adjusting ... thats where I'd focus to be honest, I think Saal needs a reduction in power or a bigger gauge to balance.
    Last edited by gWorldz; 04-13-2017 at 08:01 PM.
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>

Saal needs and increase in gauge. If you activate him before you opponent summons a hero, it will make it a very tough battle (for your opponent).

But I don't think a reduction in power is the plan. Cause Saal himself isn't hard to kill, it's just hard to summon the hero to kill him when he's constantly decreasing your gauge.