Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    Saal needs and increase in gauge. If you activate him before you opponent summons a hero, it will make it a very tough battle (for your opponent).

But I don't think a reduction in power is the plan. Cause Saal himself isn't hard to kill, it's just hard to summon the hero to kill him when he's constantly decreasing your gauge.
    I agree, the gauge increase was my preferred solution also, but either would be satisfactory to me mostly because a Saal nerfing is a good thing no matter how he's nerfed o.O

Saal has a legendary feel to him rather than an epic at this point and when combined with almost any build he can be devastating. Saal + Hembala is horrible but so is Saal + Krys or Kishu or Maarrar or Mori or Masha or Erys or Ned or Drall or almost every other hero you might find in your barracks now or in the future
    <~~~~~~~~~~[ FAN LINKS ]~~~~~~~~~~>

Quote Originally Posted by gWorldz View Post
    I agree, the gauge increase was my preferred solution also, but either would be satisfactory to me mostly because a Saal nerfing is a good thing no matter how he's nerfed o.O

Saal has a legendary feel to him rather than an epic at this point and when combined with almost any build he can be devastating. Saal + Hembala is horrible but so is Saal + Krys or Kishu or Maarrar or Mori or Masha or Erys or Ned or Drall or almost every other hero you might find in your barracks now or in the future
    The thing with Saal is he by himself is useless that's why I think he's Epic. Even with Erys/static hitters, he's not really that strong because you need to move your hero Konil/Mandra/Horis in order to take down your opponent. In random he could be completely useless.

But with tile-buffers, heroes like Krys, Hembala, etc. he could be so deadly.

That's why I don't want them to nerf him too badly. If they do, then he's another worthless hero.

DON s info should be more specific like how many max life added to enemy heroes

Quote Originally Posted by 4552252 View Post
    DON s info should be more specific like how many max life added to enemy heroes
    I will always support more information being given. :)

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    I use Kortex (yes I really do) and it would be cool if we could simply lower his activation/invocation cost maybe -5. I know not a lot of peopl use him but I think this would make him mote balanced/usable. That and rework Hembala and Saal just very minor. That's all from me!

Quote Originally Posted by Gavalos View Post
    I use Kortex (yes I really do) and it would be cool if we could simply lower his activation/invocation cost maybe -5. I know not a lot of peopl use him but I think this would make him mote balanced/usable. That and rework Hembala and Saal just very minor. That's all from me!
    I'm not disagreeing with you Kortex can be devastating and manage 140-220 damage possible direct damage to an opponent from a single activation if the rodents he spawned survive all 4 turns. They can do even more damage against an opponent with a buff/heal deck that inadvertantly raises their health. I would like to see his gauge reduced also but knowing how damaging a single rat can be my mind wonders what happens when his gauge is reduced and we can activate him 3 times in a single turn

Anyone thinks Missar needs a buff, when he does freezing, he doesn't do damage, had rather take Konil instead of him, perhaps make him do damage all the time

I'll speak for everyone Jason ... we agree and been asking for that going on 9+ seasons now

... but I can also understand *maybe* why they haven't changed him, unlike the other heroes that freeze, Missar is high health, almost double the health of the other heroes that freeze at comparable levels. He is also only a rare where as others heroes are Epic or random. He's also fairly well balanced as far as gauge is concerned and is the same size of the other dominate freezers at 2 units. All of this might be why Kobojo considers him balanced ... but we still want the change, cause we greedy lol
    Last edited by gWorldz; 04-14-2017 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gWorldz View Post
    I'll speak for everyone Jason ... we agree and been asking for that going on 9+ seasons now

... but I can also understand *maybe* why they haven't changed him, unlike the other heroes that freeze, Missar is high health, almost double the health of the other heroes that freeze at comparable levels. He is also only a rare where as others heroes are Epic or random. He's also fairly well balanced as far as gauge is concerned and is the same size of the other dominate freezers at 2 units. All of this might be why Kobojo considers him balanced ... but we still want the change, cause we greedy lol
    Well Missar is useless now considering he has the same gauge as Hembala and in most occasion he is very useless, only freezes but doesn't damage even a level 1 Gwenn or Konil can already out beaten a lvl 7 Missar in total of Freezing

Last patch he had a position buff at least
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    Last patch he had a position buff at least
    He is still useless and for some reason 75% of my random match up today has Missar, am I cursed??