Thread: PVP points

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PVP points

How to score greater points in pvp. I see people posting in fb as they got 100 points, but i get only 10 points everytime. How to score higher.

base on my experiences,to earn greater points:

you need to defeat players with higher level evolution center that has higher or greater grade(star) than yours, if you defeat non-starred(exclusive mutants) mutants doesn't give big points even if it has higher evo...

I have a 213 combined level versus big boss, space surfer and noren, all are exclusive(non-starred) mutants with a 240+ combined lvl, yet it always gave me a +10

while, fighting an opponent with the same evolution center level with warhenya, apex, and another platinum mutant(i forgot) gave me an 80+ pts.
    Last edited by Ely Cruz; 04-18-2017 at 06:06 PM.

My experience is level does not matter as much as how many points they have in PvP. I once used three level 1 mutants to fight someone who's mutant levels were 213 and I lost 20 points. Level 3 v. Level 213.

(Now I hoard med packs so this never happens again when they require you to fight 50 PvP fights for the tokens)

EDIT: It's most obvious in the beginning of the season, if you start a few days late. I always get 100 points rather than 10 for the first fight.
    Last edited by Meo; 04-20-2017 at 06:06 PM.

the greatest factor to earn greater points is to win, just kidding, seriously, its the star rating(the gauge), if you can defeat a platinum rating gauge team with lower or no star rating team, you'll be awarded big points, its just like "david vs goliath" story.

so, the secret is to have exclusive mutants such as big boss, space surfer, etc, which are overpowered, and they don't have a star rating, meaning the pvp system treat them as weak/normal(no star) mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Ely Cruz View Post
    the greatest factor to earn greater points is to win, just kidding, seriously, its the star rating(the gauge), if you can defeat a platinum rating gauge team with lower or no star rating team, you'll be awarded big points, its just like "david vs goliath" story.

so, the secret is to have exclusive mutants such as big boss, space surfer, etc, which are overpowered, and they don't have a star rating, meaning the pvp system treat them as weak/normal(no star) mutants.
    Not exactly, explain it to all those BB,N,SP Players and see what they will say

I did some test, using different mutants with the same opponent as possible:

I have 71evo(213 total sum)
    1st opponent: triple buranka(222total sum)
    interceptrix
    dezinger
    behemoth
    +28points

same opponent
    interceptrix
    dezinger
    big boss
    +32 points

226 combined lvl
    sun duke
    big boss
    space surfer
    +10 points

2nd: 2 muddypeat, and space surfer (213 combined lvl)
    galactic emperor
    bigboss
    nyrlatoth
    63pts

same lvl opponent
    galactic emperor
    bigboss
    space surfer
    63 pts

234 combined lvl
    same mutant with the first
    66pts

I'm starting to collect screenshots of level, battle, and battle phases...
    burankar.jpg
    against buranka.jpg
    win.jpg

So, my theory about exclusive mutants is wrong, I'm sorry for that, they are just overpowered mutants...

I'll try to edit my some of my screenshots to be able to be uploaded in the forum, or I'll just compress them and give a link here, because I have plenty of them right now.
    Last edited by Ely Cruz; 04-23-2017 at 06:53 PM.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8D...ew?usp=sharing

there's my compilation of pvp battles, there are some loses that I didn't included; I had plenty of battle where I earned high points, because I picked fights where I know my tag and mutants will have 60% more chance of winning against the given graph...

Somehow, I believe the pvp system give points on how you select your mutant to counter the graph given, if you really countered the opponent, that's where you'll be given more pts.