Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Facebook Server Support

I tried to go to Kobojo Support and then it says"Access My Facebook Account", I click on it, an a new small window pop out and disappear a second later and I'm still on the same page, even if i tried to log in my Facebook Account to thee forums, it doesn't work saying the Facebook server is having a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    I tried to go to Kobojo Support and then it says"Access My Facebook Account", I click on it, an a new small window pop out and disappear a second later and I'm still on the same page, even if i tried to log in my Facebook Account to thee forums, it doesn't work saying the Facebook server is having a problem
    Do you use the Facebook Gameroom or do you use Facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by Skorbie View Post
    Do you use the Facebook Gameroom or do you use Facebook?
    Facebook, just Facebook

hi i need help my facebookm account was hacked

i have a purchase reciept on my email i hope you can help me bring back my facebook account please i want to play mutants and i dont want to start and back to Zero again.Quantity
    Item
    Price (PHP)
    Gold Pack 12 (Mutants Genetic Gladiators)
    PHP650.00
    Subtotal
    PHP650.00
    Tax
    PHP0.00
    Total
    PHP650.00
    Payment method
    Globe Telecom
    Transaction ID
    GPA.1358-1232-0871-04329
    Purchased from
    Kobojo
    23 RUE DES GRANDS AUGUSTINS
    75006 PARIS
    France
    Questions or concerns?
    Contact Kobojo

Yep it's true, I already mentioned it in my thread below...and if you try to access from 'Nexus by Kobojo' appears this notification.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Looks like they're doing whatever possible to avoid any contact with community, they've closed every way of contact support, they won't respond to facebook/youtube/instagram, also tried the email provided by their support page but they don't reply, tried literally everything but who knows maybe if i pay them a visit directly by their studio they'll tell me something lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Looks like they're doing whatever possible to avoid any contact with community, they've closed every way of contact support, they won't respond to facebook/youtube/instagram, also tried the email provided by their support page but they don't reply, tried literally everything but who knows maybe if i pay them a visit directly by their studio they'll tell me something lmao.
    Yeah sure, do that,...they will be glad to receive you, the lady from secretary will gladly say for you to make an appointment..that they will call you..and you will wait the call...days, months,..eternity. Or maybe you will arrive and the building is sealed with cops around..maybe just that...who knows right?! kk

Quote Originally Posted by Tengu San View Post
    Yeah sure, do that,...they will be glad to receive you, the lady from secretary will gladly say for you to make an appointment..that they will call you..and you will wait the call...days, months,..eternity. Or maybe you will arrive and the building is sealed with cops around..maybe just that...who knows right?! kk
    You should all know by now, that Kobojo is no longer alive.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Skorbie View Post
    You should all know by now, that Kobojo is no longer alive.
    Ofc we know, yet there isn't any official statement, we've been left with "Kobojo is being liquidated and the game is under Auto-mode" we do not know anything else, net sources are 95% ads fakes advertising other games by saying the game is officially dead.....

Kobojo has suddendly disappeared leaving disappointment and questions all around and a game with over 1 million player base, anyway the real question is: it is safe to play right know? will the game close? will it be continued making our playing/collecting stuff worth our time?

By the way it'd cost nothing to them to say a word about that even if they aren't working for Kobojo anymore and this only means they're just a bunch of lazy crabs, i know it sounds pretty jerky but no company act like them, i've played and seen a load of games shutting down and none of them ever disappointed community so much.
    Last edited by Kratos; 06-03-2017 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Ofc we know, yet there isn't any official statement, we've been left with "Kobojo is being liquidated and the game is under Auto-mode" we do not know anything else, net sources are 95% ads fakes advertising other games by saying the game is officially dead.....

Kobojo has suddendly disappeared leaving disappointment and questions all around and a game with over 1 million player base, anyway the real question is: it is safe to play right know? will the game close? will it be continued making our playing/collecting stuff worth our time?

By the way it'd cost nothing to them to say a word about that even if they aren't working for Kobojo anymore and this only means they're just a bunch of lazy crabs, i know it sounds pretty jerky but no company act like them, i've played and seen a load of games shutting down and none of them ever disappointed community so much.
    Why are we still here even though Kobojo is dead??

Why are we still here even though Kobojo is dead??
    Good question...maybe because we don't have nothing better to do, or maybe because we all are curious what and when Kobojo will officially say something about the future of the game..the last one it's probably why we once in a while check this forum and the FB page.