Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

(*UPDATE*) Some Information Regarding the Future

Recently, it has come to the attention of the Community Generals that Kobojo is in the process of being liquidated. For those who don't know, the process of liquidation is turning any and all assets into cash. Assets include the rights to Kobojo's games.

As it stands now, we don't know if anyone has bought the rights to Primal Legends or if anyone intends to. If no one buys the rights to the game, it will continue to run on auto-pilot until Kobojo cuts the servers. If someone does buy the rights to Primal Legends, then that entity has the potential to continue running servers for the game and continue developing it.

Please keep all discussion related to this matter within the replies of this thread. If you have questions I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

Source: http://www.societe.com/societe/kobojo-500156831.html

(*UPDATE*)
    https://www.facebook.com/primallegen...899897/?type=3

COMMANDERS: THE ADVENTURE GOES ON!

Commanders,

We, Celsius Online, have awesome news for you today: Primal Legends, your beloved game, will continue, and for a long time!

Celsius Online is happy to continue maintaining and developing Primal Legends as we have been doing for the games we have been creating for more than 12 years.

Right as we speak, we are working with the Kobojo team to get Celsius Online up to speed as quickly as possible.

Anyway, You are the first ones to know about it and we'll make sure to keep you informed as things develop! We know for instance that there's an issue with the current season and we'll fix it as soon as we can.

By the way, we'd love to know who your favorite hero is and why? Let us know in the comments!
    Last edited by Knightified; 06-28-2017 at 08:55 PM.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    So it's true. It's pretty much semi-abandoned right now. And it no one buys it, it's a ghost game. Booooooo

No one seems to concern about it tbh :/

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Well that sux

Well....what's the new game like this? Puzzle Quest? I'm obviously deleting this one

so u mean there is no point in keeping on playing this game and server will be shut down sooner or later and all our effort and money will be all in vain?

So the options are:
    Someone buys Kobojo and...
    Keeps the game running - invests, designs, upgrades etc
    Kills off the game - boo.
    Nobody buys Kobojo and their games wither and die a slow death as everyone leaves.

1 in 3 chance of this going our way.

Was just about to crack into my exp/ruby jars as well - been saving them since they got introduced - probably not now lol

Quote Originally Posted by 4552252 View Post
    so u mean there is no point in keeping on playing this game and server will be shut down sooner or later and all our effort and money will be all in vain?
    Like Phoenix said,

1.) No one buys the rights and the game continues on autopilot until servers shut down.
    2.) Someone does buy the rights (and then they can do whatever with the game, which means they might continue to run and develop PL or they could do something like use the art and code of PL for a new game).

I asume it is too quick to make some desicions regarding changing game or erasing yet.

Not even a month has passed (if im not wrong, and according to the page of knight), so, if they keep the servers runing it might mean to be intendend to keep updating game. You know it sometimes common to some companies break out and change signature but keep the same people and stuff.

I still have hope the game will be rise again, and, if not, ill panic when servers are down.
    Besides the fact of a few bugs (like banka) or some balance the game still works great and may be playable, at least on phone with arena so i dont see a really improtant issue to drop the game.

As i said before,there is not even a month pass, ill panic when servers die. In the meantime ill try to win arenas.

Cheers
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

If Kobojo is being liquidated it's already been decided that it will no longer be a company. It's not a "start over" type of thing.

Nah...what we knew is that the game was dying and this was proof. When I hear "liquidation" that usually means selling everything at discount to pay for a severance of sorts. I know of your selling, your parting. So even if someone decides to buy, it will be awhile for any changes to impact the game. A game where we already have waited awhile for changes to occur and content to appear. Who wants to further play a game with no/dry content for long? This is my opinion of course and my decision to delete the game. My time at the moment could be better invested in another game and not playing the same players over and over in arena. I'll be back if change does occur but not feel dumb if I played and the game gets deleted anyways.