Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Ok
    Then. Played happily Best wishes for those developers and forum moderators. Thank you all for your marvelous job

We will know next week, according to [K] Allen Bernard

If liquidation = selling assets because there's no cash then there's no money to pay salaries/wages.

In this day and age, nobody is willing to work for free so nobody is coming up with new content.

No cash because not enough players buying the rubies/advertising revenue isn't cutting it.

Whatever happens, whoever 'buys' Kobojo will have a game on their hands, with little to no investment, few to none at all programmers (unless they already have their own team) and almost no incentive to carry it on.

In a previous post, I pretty much described this game as fairly basic but with great potential. It already has a great fanbase as the forums can attest to - we love this game and our comments, suggestions, ideas and questions reflect that.

We've got a great base, a fantastic foundation, to build on - there needs to be a compelling push to carry on with what has already been created. It won't be about buying rubies now - the decisions have, for all intents and purposes, been made and it should just be a matter of paperwork and red tape. It'll be about them realising the potential and we, the players, are in prime (pun intended) position to show them that.

Leave the game if you must but please show your support in this forum and the others if you play or have played the other games.
    Be nice where you should be nice and constructive where you think improvements could be made.

(And don't bring out Noren when I got, like 23hp - doesn't matter how you cut it, total d**k move bro)

Xx

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Pheenix View Post

In a previous post, I pretty much described this game as fairly basic but with great potential. It already has a great fanbase as the forums can attest to - we love this game and our comments, suggestions, ideas and questions reflect that.
    Very nice post Pheenix, totally agree about the game being awesome and I hope it doesn't close. Btw can you share that previous post again regarding your feedback, would be curious to see if it matches up with my longtime gripes!

Not sure if it's in the rules about linking to another post but as it's on request...?
    http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread....-Elite-version

Feel free to edit the link out if not allowed (and sorry!)

If I remember, I mention that this is, by far, the longest living game I've downloaded. Be a shame to see it fade out and die.

man this was a game i truely love too, and to think i just got ned to level4 so hes got the beast armor and god glow, knew it was too good to be true =/

Hello,

Are there any news about the future of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Seltzer View Post
    Hello,

Are there any news about the future of the game?
    Yeah, it's been rescued.
    https://www.facebook.com/primallegen...899897/?type=3

COMMANDERS: THE ADVENTURE GOES ON!

Commanders,

We, Celsius Online, have awesome news for you today: Primal Legends, your beloved game, will continue, and for a long time!

Celsius Online is happy to continue maintaining and developing Primal Legends as we have been doing for the games we have been creating for more than 12 years.

Right as we speak, we are working with the Kobojo team to get Celsius Online up to speed as quickly as possible.

Anyway, You are the first ones to know about it and we'll make sure to keep you informed as things develop! We know for instance that there's an issue with the current season and we'll fix it as soon as we can.

By the way, we'd love to know who your favorite hero is and why? Let us know in the comments!

Thats so so so so awesome news. The best facebook post ive seen on my facebook for a long time >_<
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

worried about the future of the game though as it stands....id like the game to be a little more PvE friendly then what it has been now, so far up until now its nothing but non-stop PvP, and thats gonna turn me away from the game as much as i love it

Quote Originally Posted by Estefan Rodriguez View Post
    worried about the future of the game though as it stands....id like the game to be a little more PvE friendly then what it has been now, so far up until now its nothing but non-stop PvP, and thats gonna turn me away from the game as much as i love it
    Provably now the game its going to lift the standby, if may have more PVE levels.
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."