Results 1 to 11 of 12

Thread: KOBOJO!!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Exclamation KOBOJO!!!

    It's been a month and you guys have no news or anything, what are guys up to??

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    It's been a month and you guys have no news or anything, what are guys up to??
    I think it's pretty obvious..kkk

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengu San View Post
    I think it's pretty obvious..kkk
    Yeah yeah Kobojo being liquidated by Zynga but isn't the argument over by now?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    Yeah yeah Kobojo being liquidated by Zynga but isn't the argument over by now?
    Is it?! There's no news, no posts in off.page, no activity, nothing..and even this forum it's pretty dead. From develops the only thing required was AT LEAST A WORD TO CLARIFY (I'm still waiting, but there's no such) - are they in pause, are they prepaing something, are they...- bcoz, we players also contributed to make this game awesome, but it starts to feel like Kobojo don't care too much about it.
    Last edited by Tengu San; 05-28-2017 at 06:23 PM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengu San View Post
    Is it?! There's no news, no posts in off.page, no activity, nothing..and even this forum it's pretty dead. From develops the only thing required was AT LEAST A WORD TO CLARIFY (I'm still waiting, but there's no such) - are they in pause, are they prepaing something, are they...- bcoz, we players also contributed to make this game awesome, but it starts to feel like Kobojo don't care too much about it.
    Maybe they are on vacation :/

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    Maybe they are on vacation :/

    Yeah,it's fine by me, everyone who works need a vacation, sure..but as I said just a post saying that they will be in pause or something like that would suffice the players.They would know that Kobojo is doing something, but the game still going on..nothing to worry about.What happens now is that the players don't know what Kobojo team is doing (passed a month and there's no news at all) and because the game is stuck (no updates) it makes a 'little' impression that the game is dead or will be soon. Even this forum in past times was more active that is now..now I see only 'viagra spammers' and you and me asking what is going on with Kobojo..just that.

  7. #7
    Traveler

    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Ivan Cubacubz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    I live in the Philippines
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tek Chun Sheng View Post
    Maybe they are on vacation :/
    How come they would have the nerve of having vacation immediately after being liquidated? Seems impossible to me, they should have at least told their players but secretly, quietly disappearing is concerning a lot of Psy-Captains

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •