Exclamation #missing_local_string

Dear community.
    League has ended yesterday, 19.06.2017.
    Many of us can't receive rewards.
    When opening Arena receiving error: #missing_local_string

Saddly it will not get fixed in a loong time. We may only hope it get fixed itself on the next season.
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    Saddly it will not get fixed in a loong time. We may only hope it get fixed itself on the next season.
    no further claim from kbj staff?

I have the exact same problem. What is going on with PL? No-one is taking care of it anymore?

I'm getting this error as well. I was going to report the bug via the Support button in the app, but after signing into their site with Nexus, I'm redirected to register and log into Zendesk, but there's no information about why this is required so I haven't continued. Has anyone else registered for Zendesk?

Nao tem mais suporte ?

Guys KBJ is dead. This problem probably won't be fixed by itself and I am almost sure not by KBJ.

KBJ and Celsius Online are currently working on primal legends, the game has a future. Primal legends page on Facebook was updated on June 28th.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethsminotar View Post
    KBJ and Celsius Online are currently working on primal legends, the game has a future. Primal legends page on Facebook was updated on June 28th.
    Ye we have heard about that :)