Reply to Thread

[IMPORTANT INFORMATION]News from Celsius Online

Hello guys, I'm Le0ben from Celsius Online, the company who has bought Primal Legends and Mutants: Genetic Gladiators, and I wanted to tell you more about what's going on with the games as well as tell you a little more about our team too. :)

First, sorry if we've been a little bit too silent about it, from now on we're going to communicate more with you guys, as Mathias, Brennos and I started doing it on the official Facebook pages of both games.

So, what happened exactly? Kobojo was liquidated in April which meant that both Primal Legends and Mutants: Genetic Gladiators would disappear if nobody maintained them. As Celsius Online was interested in both games, we bought them back but bureaucracy can be a lengthy process, so it was final only a few weeks ago and we've started slowly getting access to the content and tools of both games only recently.

In the meantime, since April, as Kobojo was not here to maintain the games anymore, bugs and issues started happening, like the season issue with Primal Legends for instance. The first priority of our team, before reactivating offers, was to make sure we could address the bugs and, for that, we needed to check all of the internal tools and services of the game and make them work again, as well as learning how they work.

In order to do this, we had help from ex-Kobojo members who worked very hard those last weeks with us in order to make everything work and we thank them a lot for that! For instance, we got our hands on the "update service" of Primal Legends yesterday and used it to start a new season and solve the ongoing issue.

So, for the moment, our priority is to get every tool and service needed to run the game under control, so that the games run smoothly again. Once it's done, we'll be able to see about offers and we will focus on new content too.

We're also very interested in the feedback from both communities. You guys love and know the games for a long time now, so we'll listen to your suggestions very carefully. We also know we'll have to reexamine some aspects of the games, such as the ban system as some players have expressed that they may have been unfairly banned, for instance.

That's it for now, I hope I've been able to answer some of your questions about the games and their future, and you'll hear again from us very soon. Thanks for your welcome guys and see you soon. :)
    Last edited by Le0ben; 07-20-2017 at 02:54 PM.