Full Moon Breeding (suggestion)

I suggest that the below statements become true!

If you breed two mutants and they finish breeding on a day with a full moon (Icon shown for days with full moons in upper left corner), you will have a chance to get a mutant that you'd normally have to pay gold for based on the mutants you've used for the breeding.

If you breed two bronze mutants, your chance goes from 10% to 25%

If you breed two silver mutants, your chance is 45%

If you breed two gold mutants, your chance is 90%

Alternatively, to increase your chances you can buy a Mysterious Star to use in the breeding process (The star requires a certain level monster of a certain grade (Regular, Bronze, Silver, or gold).

The mysterious stars effect as follows

Mysterious Star (Regular) Minimum level requirement~Level 5, increases chances by 5%, Requires two regular mutants in breeding.

Mysterious Star (Bronze) Minimum level requirement~Level 10, increases chances by 7%, Requires two bronze mutants in breeding

Mysterious Star (Silver) Minimum Level requirement~Level 15, Increases chances by 8%, Requires two silver mutants in breeding

Mysterious Star (Gold) Minimum Level requirement~Level 20, increases chances by 10%, Requires two gold mutants in breeding

In conclusion, I've devised this idea to add more addiction to the game, to add products to the store for profit purposes, and to give people a reason to keep playing, I feel it is in your best interest to consider this concept, thanks in advance.

I think that its a good idea, but it is complicated dont you think?
    Since all its not full moon in every part of the world at the same time

Not really

Quote Originally Posted by Nacho Musso View Post
    I think that its a good idea, but it is complicated dont you think?
    Since all its not full moon in every part of the world at the same time
    Since this is indeed the case, that is the reason to why there would be an icon for the full moon on the top left corner of the screen to show what the moon will be like at night time that day.

The in game state of the moon may differ but it would need to be based upon one location.

Quite simple really.

Every year has 13 full moons in it, hence why the number 13 was deemed sacred by the ancient druids, therefore such could also inspire new mutants.
    Last edited by Jon Noble; 10-28-2013 at 05:13 PM. Reason: spell correction

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That's a great idea! I would love to see this in the game.

All this to get what... 5 shop only mutants? Idea is bad, over tinkered and... well.. Bad. U're a druid follower? WoW awaits.

Wanderer

Quote Originally Posted by Jakub Topolski View Post
    All this to get what... 5 shop only mutants? Idea is bad, over tinkered and... well.. Bad. U're a druid follower? WoW awaits.
    dam u r grumpy kid, less time on comp more out help u a lot.

Wanderer

Nice idea but too complicated they have hard time keeping the game going as it is but nice idea though

Its too complicated...