Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

report potential cheaters here.

the most common way of cheating nowadays is to make u disconnected with the server.
    i find it non_sense reporting in game cause no action is taken to ban them.

here i am gonna expose who i believe is a cheater
    . any one of u can post ur picture here and show ur view .
    hope celsius look into it.

my friends and i met this guy and disconnected out of no reason.
    Last edited by Skunkix; 08-07-2017 at 02:56 AM.

shame on this Diostavo

this player sucks

I think this just happened to me? Playing random games and got the same player twice - got disconnected twice...

How do they do it and, if anyone knows how they do it, can't the app people fix the cheat?

Actually, just thought, if you know how to do it, don't say cos then everyone will do it lol

some players from [VN] really sucks ! really
    Last edited by 4552252; 08-16-2017 at 02:30 PM.

two times in a row and two disconnections...
    yeah . u really did a good job! how glorious u r !

seems that u guys don care much about who are cheaters.

i don see many feedbacks from u. if so. then i will give up posting shit.

whatever
    Last edited by 4552252; 08-17-2017 at 04:29 AM.

Got to remember - there's no way of knowing (from a screenshot) if it was a cheater or a genuine disconnect.

Yes, people with incredibly high PvP scores compared to their health are more likely to be cheating but a thread like this could be dangerous.

Posting a capture of a cheater or did you just get genuinely disconnected?

Posting a capture of a cheater or did you just get beat 4 times in a row and want to get revenge on someone?

I'm not saying anyone here is lying but these are pics of disconnect messages - unless we're getting lots of pics of the same person then there's not much they're gonna do.

What they need to do is find the exploit and remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominion View Post
    Got to remember - there's no way of knowing (from a screenshot) if it was a cheater or a genuine disconnect.

Yes, people with incredibly high PvP scores compared to their health are more likely to be cheating but a thread like this could be dangerous.

Posting a capture of a cheater or did you just get genuinely disconnected?

Posting a capture of a cheater or did you just get beat 4 times in a row and want to get revenge on someone?

I'm not saying anyone here is lying but these are pics of disconnect messages - unless we're getting lots of pics of the same person then there's not much they're gonna do.

What they need to do is find the exploit and remove it.

i don wanna defy u on this. u know what. u ve got some point there. but . if u frequently meet this guy and get dc all the time on the brink of victory.
    and everyone doubt it. then that guy is definitely cheating