Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by JB48 View Post
    Something Martine did the disconnect moves, her stats should be in top 50 but i cant see her name is leaderboard
    Remember they can change name evertytime they want
    Last edited by Skunkix; 03-01-2018 at 07:12 AM. Reason: this was my post 666 omg
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Hey guys.im new to the forum but been playing the game a long time.since i cant post a new thread yet,i just wanna report a cheater here.

Ingame name: Newtrollwsp
    Reason: Disconnect trick
    Played against him 4 times and each time disconnect only a few moves into the game. Happened ONLY against him. Also he is low level with more than 1500 trophies. Please ban this piece of s*&t

Quote Originally Posted by biokinetix View Post
    Hey guys.im new to the forum but been playing the game a long time.since i cant post a new thread yet,i just wanna report a cheater here.

Ingame name: Newtrollwsp
    Reason: Disconnect trick
    Played against him 4 times and each time disconnect only a few moves into the game. Happened ONLY against him. Also he is low level with more than 1500 trophies. Please ban this piece of s*&t
    Remember you can report him after he disconect you! (you will have little time)
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

This is getting silly now. The new owners of the game know about this issue, have done since the took over and it still plagues everyone.

I've seen fewer bugs in a compost heap with this game and the only thing they've added is a solitary new character.

I understand they're under no obligation to do anything we ask but there have been plenty of ideas to freshen this game up, make it more interesting than the endless pvp games with little or slow progress in lvling up.

Are they actually going to do anything with this game or is it just another slow death app?

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Want to report another cheater since nothing gets done when reporting them. Absolutely pathetic from the game creators!

Cheaters name: jhan
    Reason: played him 3 times and all ended the same.he plays 1 turn then i get disconnected. He has 800 life but 1050 trophies. I recorded him aswell.

Something has to be done about this shit asap. Getting fed up with this and will stop playing this soon