Wink Cross breeding needs some fix

Im a bit tired of cross-breeding with no profit at all. I tried to get the undead dragon more than 10 times and nothing came out. Is quite boring, even more when u use a "big" mutant, the cross breeding time goes to a day and a half, and all you get is a cyborg (i.example). I dont think it has much sense at all and is annoying.

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Aether Blzqz View Post
    Im a bit tired of cross-breeding with no profit at all. I tried to get the undead dragon more than 10 times and nothing came out. Is quite boring, even more when u use a "big" mutant, the cross breeding time goes to a day and a half, and all you get is a cyborg (i.example). I dont think it has much sense at all and is annoying.
    well its a matter of luck what u get some people r lucky some like me and you have to wait a long time. But where is the fun if u always get what u want?

And where is fun if you never get what you want?

They started trending that way with the new mutants having specific parents. For the old ones it's just luck. So far I've wasted 3 silver medals trying to get a Silver Terror Doll but instead getting duplicates of mutants I already have.

is there ever going to be a way to trade mutants with other players

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Garcia View Post
    is there ever going to be a way to trade mutants with other players
    i hope so but it makes people start to hack other player account.