Angry hello why you banned me i try to contact with support

my account banned why

{659} you have been banned

I did not do anything wrong I want a compelling reason

they banned u for a reason. cheaters are to be banned.
    what is ur id number?

I do not know the number but I did not cheat and play this game of about two years regularly I hope you like the problem I do not know the number I do not have this message

{659} you have been banned

my name in the games keeb

keeb... well . never seen that name.
    but a two years player doesn know his id number which surprises me

i am connect to my Facebook i am going ti already played? an connect Facebook an log in with the Facebook app an continue an i see this is message

like this { 659 } you have been banned contact support.

please fix my account an thanks

once banned. there is no unbanning act for the moment. wait till the next game update or never be unbanned

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I've played since the early days and wouldn't 've able to tell you my id without checking it....we've had word from celsius that they are looking into the banning system and banned players, at this point they do think some players are banned unfairly...
    If you tried the old support system it won't work as it's the now defunct kobojo, not sure how you go to celsius support but we talk to one of the devs in a telegram chat group. There is a thread about it if you want to join

I can only advice you to wait till the support page is fixed. As far as we know, Celsius is working about the ban system, like Michael said. Still, Celsius will provably need your account id to help you further. Try asking some friend about your number, or looking if you have it somewhere (like some screenshot for example).

The best of Lucks
    Skunkix
    Last edited by Skunkix; 09-06-2017 at 05:01 AM.
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Support page is working, you may send a ticket here.
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."