The bug and exploit thread.

The bug, glitch and exploit thread.

I want to make a thread dedicated to reporting bugs and glitches to make it easier for the developers to fix this game.
    I am allready aware of a few bugs. But please if you know of anymore that are not listed below, leave a comment.

1. Kane buff (bug)
    When you use kane to buff your heroes, heroes wich do 2 or more actions on placement or activation, will only be buffed for the first thing they do.
    For example: jasser only deals buffed damage in the first corner he hits.
    Heroes that suffer from this bug:
    Ken uh
    Waru
    Karg
    Jasser
    Sarkamin
    Kaala
    Cipai
    Outi
    Hiru

2. Banka (bug)
    Banka will deal the amount of damage shown when you long press him, he "buffs" himself but his deathrattle will not be buffed. This way he will allways deal the original damage.
    For example: my banka lvl 7 does 177x2 damage, and he buffs himself for 27%.
    So when i place him he gets +27% that means when he dies he should do 224.8x2 but will only deal 177x2

3.missar (bug? I think)
    When you activate missar he will either damage or freeze.
    Missar will never deal damage to allready frozen units.
    Missar may (refreeze) frozen units but he wont when he is supposed to deal damage (50%/50%)
    Causing the oppnonents unit to be unfrozen in his next turn, and you have activated missar for no additonal freeze or damage.

4.Calendar bug
    Everyone has the same calendar where they get sarkamin on the last few days.

5.disconnect (cheat/exploit)
    This issue is known to the developers and i will not elaborate on how it works

6. Arena points (cheat/exploit)
    Some matchmaking issue can be manually exploited by usesr, letting them to win huge amounts of elo without any penalty.

7. Wan&Xiao (bug?)
    Wan&Xiao can move buildings or bosses in quests and portals, this might be intended but i dont know
    Last edited by Skunkix; 09-13-2017 at 12:48 PM. Reason: user asked for edit

can friendly fight be matched with pvp fight? i doubt it.
    the way they farm points is by surrendering to each other and keeping both even or close enough to match quick.
    go over and over again

As a matter of fact yes, friendly and pvp can get matched

8. Tali (bug)
    Tali only seems to appear in season chest.
    And never in normal chests.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanserdelans View Post
    8. Tali (bug)
    Tali only seems to appear in season chest.
    And never in normal chests.
    I didnt got here not even on season chest, for a long long time.

Also, responding this thread.
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Ill double post to bump the thread, also, yo confirm Tali is not buged and can be get from chests! I just got it from 8hours chest. I may admit, i have waited for this drop like for 1 month lol.

Anyways, she is not bugged

Cheers
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Savis sometimes drops twice from battle chest, i believe this has something to do with savis being exclusive to battle chests in the past.
    Last edited by Lanserdelans; 10-04-2017 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Typo

if missar does both. that is op like two konils do.
    so i think it is meant to does that way.

Yeah, but if target is allready frozen sometimes missar does nothing. Not even freeze the target for an extra turn. Just absolutley nothing