Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 11 of 28
  1. #1

    PVP Point System

    For ages it has had me wondering how the point system works in the PVP and I've asked several players yet no one seems to know. There has to be a point system otherwise what's the point of trying to get good points?
    So I am going to ask the community to see if I can get a legit answer. How do you get high points in the PVP?

  2. #2
    It really amazes me that no one is willing to share information on this.
    I have asked this same question ages ago and the same thing happened, where players have read the post but are not willing to share information. Too many players are out for themselves I have noticed over the years and to be honest, it's totally ridiculous as the game is suppose to be fun while being competitive, but that doesn't mean we all can't gain knowledge and experience from sharing information.

  3. #3
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Arroyito, Cordoba, Argentina
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorbie View Post
    It really amazes me that no one is willing to share information on this.
    I have asked this same question ages ago and the same thing happened, where players have read the post but are not willing to share information. Too many players are out for themselves I have noticed over the years and to be honest, it's totally ridiculous as the game is suppose to be fun while being competitive, but that doesn't mean we all can't gain knowledge and experience from sharing information.
    Well, nobody out there knows how exactly the points get distributed so you can only suppose how it might works and so far:

    - Being higher in evo and levels increases the points you get

    - Having lower star gauge (the bar on the right of the screen when u choose mutants) greatly influence the points

    As usual i finish my pvp in the 1st 50 atks and get around 5k points which are enough to stay in 1%, try to keep in mind those players that will surely give u 100 points when u defeat them.

    There isn't a real strategy and the game is not competitive at all, who has the best tags and best mutants along with a middle range evo (around 100) will dominate in pvp.

  4. #4
    Local Hero

    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic GaryGusep's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    78
    I actually didn't know having a lower star gauge is better, so thanks for the info.

    From my experience, loosing to a player lower than your level can make you lose a lot of points. And loosing to a player who has better stats will not make you lose a lot of points.

    I did an experiment where I was at 4% an hour before the event was ending and wanted to see what happens to my rank when the event ends.
    2/3 times I got to elite. I would not say whether this is a strategy but don't try this, It may not work for you.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Well, nobody out there knows how exactly the points get distributed so you can only suppose how it might works and so far:

    - Being higher in evo and levels increases the points you get

    - Having lower star gauge (the bar on the right of the screen when u choose mutants) greatly influence the points

    As usual i finish my pvp in the 1st 50 atks and get around 5k points which are enough to stay in 1%, try to keep in mind those players that will surely give u 100 points when u defeat them.

    There isn't a real strategy and the game is not competitive at all, who has the best tags and best mutants along with a middle range evo (around 100) will dominate in pvp.
    Thanks. I will try this. It has been so frustrating lately in the pvp when I've been wanting the mutant reward and I get to 5% and that's when it all falls apart. I shall give your suggestion a go and see what happens. Have a great day.

  6. #6
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Arroyito, Cordoba, Argentina
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryGusep View Post
    I actually didn't know having a lower star gauge is better, so thanks for the info.

    From my experience, loosing to a player lower than your level can make you lose a lot of points. And loosing to a player who has better stats will not make you lose a lot of points.

    I did an experiment where I was at 4% an hour before the event was ending and wanted to see what happens to my rank when the event ends.
    2/3 times I got to elite. I would not say whether this is a strategy but don't try this, It may not work for you.
    Yea, sorry i misstyped but i couldn't edit for some reason, actually is - Being lower on evo and level increases the points u get post battle.

  7. #7
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Arroyito, Cordoba, Argentina
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorbie View Post
    Thanks. I will try this. It has been so frustrating lately in the pvp when I've been wanting the mutant reward and I get to 5% and that's when it all falls apart. I shall give your suggestion a go and see what happens. Have a great day.
    What mutants are you using right now and what's your evo level?

    If you have some free orbs and plat stars which u don't use give T3rror a try, put a boost orb and an hp orb on it and it can kick ass to mutants like space surfer with ease

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    What mutants are you using right now and what's your evo level?

    If you have some free orbs and plat stars which u don't use give T3rror a try, put a boost orb and an hp orb on it and it can kick ass to mutants like space surfer with ease
    Hey Kratos. I usually use Kolossus, plat Mad Mike and plat Viper. I unfortunately don't have T3rror. My current evo level is 63.

  9. #9
    I always score my big points when defending without a tag. When I win against a higher evo player (rather big difference) I get +100 points because I didn't use a tag.

  10. #10
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Arroyito, Cordoba, Argentina
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorbie View Post
    Hey Kratos. I usually use Kolossus, plat Mad Mike and plat Viper. I unfortunately don't have T3rror. My current evo level is 63.
    That's probably the main problem, Heroics, yes they have 4 slots but a stupidly low amount of hp which makes them easily 1 shottable, play mainly tanks (4.5 speed or less) as for now they're much more efficient than fast mutants, also if possible add some decent tags

  11. #11
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Arroyito, Cordoba, Argentina
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert Huylebroeck View Post
    I always score my big points when defending without a tag. When I win against a higher evo player (rather big difference) I get +100 points because I didn't use a tag.
    I don't know where this comes from honestly, but i've tested many times with players that gave me 54-60 points with a tag, and without tag they gave the same amount of points, the 100 points u get are due to higher evo levels/fame levels.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •