Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 23 to 28 of 28
  1. #23
    Local Hero

    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic GaryGusep's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    78
    Well they changed the mutant. Keymaster was a great change.

    Anyways I am pretty sure we all can agree that PvP Point System should change.

  2. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryGusep View Post
    Well they changed the mutant. Keymaster was a great change.

    Anyways I am pretty sure we all can agree that PvP Point System should change.
    Yes it should. The one thing that I took notice of during session 117, was there were a couple of players that would seek you out in order to get the good points from a win. I had one today before it ended, that a player had lost and then sort me out only to lose again. These players are mostly higher in sum of levels and I really do believe that the point system should change and change in a way that everyone understands and is fair.

  3. #25
    Local Hero

    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic GaryGusep's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    78
    Well for the first time, I reached the top 1% and got 500 gold. I did about 100+ battles in total.

    I feel like people are not playing this game anymore. I have 350+ tags and I was literally paired up with one of my tags in the tournament out of probably 10,000 players.

    I am also top 200 in the Global PvP so I guess that backs up my theory.

  4. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryGusep View Post
    Well for the first time, I reached the top 1% and got 500 gold. I did about 100+ battles in total.

    I feel like people are not playing this game anymore. I have 350+ tags and I was literally paired up with one of my tags in the tournament out of probably 10,000 players.

    I am also top 200 in the Global PvP so I guess that backs up my theory.
    Well I'm still having trouble with getting into the top 3%. It feels at times like I have this target aimed at me as once I hit the top 4% the attacks just keep coming and I can't keep up. I had like four 100 points from my Defense, but not once could I get more than 10 points from any of my Attacks. I had a couple of players who sought me out to attack again, like one after the other, just so they can get the higher points and I'm not meaning they win and I Revenge, I mean literally they attack twice in a row. I think that if you lose to a player, that player can not play you again unless you Revenged.
    This is my team...Kolossus, platinum Muddypeat and a platinum Viper. They're a good team, not the greatest, but they are not that bad or is this a bad choice for my Defense?

  5. #27
    Local Hero

    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic GaryGusep's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    78
    I’m trying make my team Kollosus, Hellsaw, and Chantecular. Currently mine is Kollosus, Triceratank, and Mage Ryzaafredd.

    I think the problem about your team is most of them are saber and have weaknesses against the most popular mutants, kollosus, Buffalor, buranka, the cube mutant, waryena, etc. Maybe get a team that is strong against those mutants. I know you won’t win every battle, but it’s a suggestion.

    When you are in the elite or grandmaster, you verse stronger players. Since you are below that you are versing low level players but has teams which has a greater advantage.

    You should see what are the most used mutants you verse against and make a team from there. Or you could just use the same team as everyone else. Or use more exclusive mutants

  6. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryGusep View Post
    I’m trying make my team Kollosus, Hellsaw, and Chantecular. Currently mine is Kollosus, Triceratank, and Mage Ryzaafredd.

    I think the problem about your team is most of them are saber and have weaknesses against the most popular mutants, kollosus, Buffalor, buranka, the cube mutant, waryena, etc. Maybe get a team that is strong against those mutants. I know you won’t win every battle, but it’s a suggestion.

    When you are in the elite or grandmaster, you verse stronger players. Since you are below that you are versing low level players but has teams which has a greater advantage.

    You should see what are the most used mutants you verse against and make a team from there. Or you could just use the same team as everyone else. Or use more exclusive mutants
    I was using Kolossus, Viper and a platinum Mad Mike before I got Muddypeat. I know I won't win every battle, as that would be crazy lol But I will have a look at what I've got that I could change my team with

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •