Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I don't know where this comes from honestly, but i've tested many times with players that gave me 54-60 points with a tag, and without tag they gave the same amount of points, the 100 points u get are due to higher evo levels/fame levels.
    Well I'm still not getting these higher points from the suggestions. I have tried winning from attacking higher leveled players and still only get 10 points. It also seems these last few months in particular, (I noticed) that as soon as I get to about 4% I get attacked left right and center and it makes it impossible to get to the top 3%. I'm not fussed if I don't get gold, I try my best to get the mutant reward and as of late, I have only got the mutant reward about a month ago out of sheer luck. I honestly didn't think I was going to get it. This is why I think the point system should change.

Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic GaryGusep's Avatar

So I upgraded my evo centre up 5 levels. I then did some PvP matches and I found out that when your mutant levels up you get 50 or more points if you win.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryGusep View Post
    So I upgraded my evo centre up 5 levels. I then did some PvP matches and I found out that when your mutant levels up you get 50 or more points if you win.
    I was able to for the first time to level up 6 times from 63 to 69 and nothing has changed for me. It's becoming quite frustrating not getting the better points from winning.

Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic GaryGusep's Avatar

Yah, I am now in the the top 3% and I am trying to get to the top 1%. But, it is taking to long. I have maybe got about 180 points and still I haven't got to two percent. I think I'm going to take my chances and see if I get to the top 1% when the tournament ended.

Yah, I am now in the the top 3% and I am trying to get to the top 1%. But, it is taking to long. I have maybe got about 180 points and still I haven't got to two percent. I think I'm going to take my chances and see if I get to the top 1% when the tournament ended.
    How did you go?
    I'm trying a different strategy that seems to work for a friend of mine, which this particular technique has been mentioned before. Shall be interesting to see if it works for me.

I'll ask again, it seems you missed my question Gary lol
    How did you go?
    I didn't do well, but I am trying a different strategy this time.

Local Hero

Oh sorry i didn't see that.

It didn't work unfortunately. I would need to do a lot more battles, maybe 70 more to get to the 1%.

Oh sorry i didn't see that.

It didn't work unfortunately. I would need to do a lot more battles, maybe 70 more to get to the 1%.
    Yeah, that would sound about right. I just started a new strategy yesterday, so it's going to be interesting to see how I go this time

Local Hero

Lol yah.
    Tell me what happens.
    Anyways, in other news the didn't change the PvE mutant. :(

Lol yah.
    Tell me what happens.
    Anyways, in other news the didn't change the PvE mutant. :(
    Yea I was a bit disappointed with the choice of mutant for the pve, I don't why that was chosen considering the list given to Le0ben.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I believe u guys missintended my post, remember that ALL of the factors must be taken into consideration, so if you're using 2 platinum mutants and ur opponent uses only 1 that influences the points, the same thing apply to the levels, if u're lower in level and higher in evo it counterbalances, try beating an opponent with both higher levels and star gauge and btw by higher i mean at least 15+ levels, 3 levels makes no difference.