Thread: Stars

Stars

Does anyone know what the speed per hour for each star, from bronze to platinum? I didn't not know till the other day that platinum starred mutants produce more credits per hour, so I'm curious as to what rate they are. By rights, it should show in the characters bio, but the rate per hour says the same and that is why I had always thought that, no matter which mutant it was, (except for those that produce more credits per hour e.g. The Banker) two same leveled mutants would produce the same amount of credits, even if one had no stars and the other had a platinum star.

I can't seem to find anywhere the information I am looking for, concerning stars and the credit rates. I've only found, which most of us already know, that the higher the level, the more credits each mutant produces.I did find a wiki that said about faster per hour, but there was no proof by showing examples. If it's a fact that a platinum starred mutant produces credits quicker per hour than a bronze starred mutant, then why isn't there something like a fact sheet?
    The actual reason why I am asking Psy-Captains, is that I have decided to credit farm my rooftop. If I knew for a fact that platinum starred mutants produce credits quicker per hour, then I would place them on Zones. I am currently Evo 69 and I am slowly leveling all of my mutants, so hopefully by the next Evo price reduction, I can level up heaps at the same time.
    I just had a thought....wouldn't it be cool if there was like a very rare Orb that can help produce 4 times the amount of credits per hour? It's a thought.

Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic GaryGusep's Avatar

I don't think stars matter. You could always test the theory by putting a normal mutant on one platform and place a silver one on another platform.

Then see whether the credit reward is different.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryGusep View Post
    I don't think stars matter. You could always test the theory by putting a normal mutant on one platform and place a silver one on another platform.

Then see whether the credit reward is different.
    This is true and I did think of that. A friend of mine said they have heard the same thing as I have about platinum starred mutants getting credits quicker. Maybe it's one of those BS rumors going round lol

I've been going at it hammer and tong today and I've managed to get 29 of my platinum and gold starred mutants maxed out. By the time the next reduction for the Evo Center, it will be the most I've ever had level up at once. I can't wait :)