Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This bugs me

This bugs me

I'm sure a lot of Psy-Captains out there, will find this really annoying as I do. I don't send gifts all the time to all the friends on my list as I have over 1,400 and it's really time consuming sending every day, but I have no issue accepting and sending back gifts, of which I send back every time. Now the only way I can tell how many are playing the game is by watching the amount that enter the PVE. Because I have been busy maxing out my mutants, (41 and counting) I haven't had the chance to start the new PVE till today. There is from my list, over 60 players currently in the PVE that I can see, now this is where it gets annoying. About a third of those players do not send back gifts, as when I have just this last week sent to all my friends, I only get 20 at most gift in return. It's unfair that these greedy players are not returning gifts, they gain more just from accepting while us players who do the right thing, lose out and can't seem to build up the items.
    The same goes for tags for the PVP, but it could be that some that I have chosen don't play any more.
    Something has got to change to make it fair, like for example, instead of having in the daily challenges send 5 gifts, why not 500 and make the final reward 20 or 50 gold? There's got to be a way for everyone to win and not just the greedy players.
    What do you guys think?

Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic GaryGusep's Avatar

Well I have maybe 300 friends who play MGG. Overnight I get maybe 30 to 40 gifts. And during the day I get maybe 20 to 30.

I noticed that most of my high level friends (150+ fame), Do not send gifts and seemed to have quit the game.

However, most of my friends are low level (100- fame) so maybe that's why I get more gifts than you.

Also I get more gifts overnight because most of my friends are in Southern Asia, and I am in North America.

If most of your tags are high level, than maybe that's why you don't get much gifts.

By the way, this has been bugging me but has El Veneno ever been released?

Quote Originally Posted by GaryGusep View Post
    Well I have maybe 300 friends who play MGG. Overnight I get maybe 30 to 40 gifts. And during the day I get maybe 20 to 30.

I noticed that most of my high level friends (150+ fame), Do not send gifts and seemed to have quit the game.

However, most of my friends are low level (100- fame) so maybe that's why I get more gifts than you.

Also I get more gifts overnight because most of my friends are in Southern Asia, and I am in North America.

If most of your tags are high level, than maybe that's why you don't get much gifts.

By the way, this has been bugging me but has El Veneno ever been released?
    Maybe there should be a system where a little red tick in a top corner of the profile pic, shows who is active in the game? I believe there should be an incentive to get players to send gifts every day and that goes the same with accepting tag help from players too.
    As for El Veneno being released, I am not sure. I have never seen it in the shop, nor have I seen players use him. Even the Wiki says nothing about how to obtain him.

I don't understand why you guys complain. I have 10-15 friends, with only 3-4 active. 1 guy (not active) has a tag about 2-3 times stronger then mine, and the second biggest one is worse then my own tag.

Even with that I got in the top 3% (I already had Bugs king so I didn't needed him.) even in the top 2%. But couldn't make it to 1%. Why, because all those players with a lot of great tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Huylebroeck View Post
    I don't understand why you guys complain. I have 10-15 friends, with only 3-4 active. 1 guy (not active) has a tag about 2-3 times stronger then mine, and the second biggest one is worse then my own tag.

Even with that I got in the top 3% (I already had Bugs king so I didn't needed him.) even in the top 2%. But couldn't make it to 1%. Why, because all those players with a lot of great tags.
    Bert, I wasn't talking about the PVP or tags, this post is about gifts. I have complained about the PVP in another post, but as I said, this is about sending gifts and not getting gifts returned. I can see who is active just by looking at the players who enter the PVE and a lot of those do not return gifts. So now I don't waste my time sending gifts, but I do accept and return them every day. This is suppose to be a fun game, but it's not fun when you have greedy people who are getting away with not sending and or returning gifts. It's also not fun when your supplies are running low and this is the main reason for my complaint.

Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic GaryGusep's Avatar

Maybe be getting out of topic here but is the game working for you?

It's not working for me.

Maybe be getting out of topic here but is the game working for you?

It's not working for me.
    Yes it has been working fine here. I haven't had an issue with any part of the game when it comes to "working."

Local Hero

Nevermind,
    It was an internet issue. For some reason, all the iOS devices on my network was not working.

Nevermind,
    It was an internet issue. For some reason, all the iOS devices on my network was not working.
    Good to hear you're back in the game.

I am so happy right now as all the hard work that I've been putting into the game this last week has paid off. I managed to max out 49 of my mutants, which meant that I was able to afford to Evo to level 72. If all goes well, tomorrow I will be able to Evo to level 73. Also if I have guessed correctly, I should be raking in about 7 million in credits per day.

Question: Does anyone know what The Keymaster is like as a platinum mutant? I'm thinking about creating that version if he's worth the effort.

Local Hero

That’s great!

Key master looks cool in platinum you can look it up and see how he looks like.

Im in the top 1% now. Hopefully by the end of the tournament I’m still there.

Key master is not good (he is only ranked 189 out of 375 mutants in my ranking)

On topic:
    You can't blame people for quiting the game. You can blame them for not giving back gifts. Check wich ones who don't give them back and kick them. When you have so many in your friend list, chances are high that they aren't real live friends, but only for facebook games.