View Poll Results: Which mutant do you want in the PvE ?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Majin Zam

39 57.35%
  • Kal Wayne

29 42.65%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic GaryGusep's Avatar

Exclamation OFFICIAL VOTE FOR PvE Event Mutant

4ZFDNB6reduced (1).jpg

Hi everyone!

Me and Le0 has been talking on facebook, and told me to have a vote on the forum for the next PvE mutant.

So the two mutants we will be voting for is:

Kal Wayne and Majin Zam

Vote in the Above on which mutant you want in the PvE event.

Feel free to share this on Facebook.

The next vote will be shared on the official MGG account.

Cheers!

Edit by Le0ben:

Hi guys! GaryGusep offered to take care of this poll and I accepted as it'll be one of our first attempts to involve the community more in the game and we plan to do more and more of this. :)

Btw, the poll will end on Monday, October 23rd and then we'll pick the mutants with the most votes.

GaryGusep also asked me to add the spanish translation, so here it is:

¡Hola a todos!
    Me y Le0ben (el administrador) ha estado hablando en facebook, y me dijo que tuviera un voto en el foro para el próximo mutante PvE.
    Debes registrarte en el foro, para votar.
    Así que los dos mutantes por los que vamos a votar son:
    Kal Wayne y Majin Zam
    Vota en la parte superior el mutante que quieras en el evento PvE.
    Siéntase libre de compartir esto en Facebook.
    La próxima votación será compartida en la cuenta oficial de MGG.
    ¡Aclamaciones!

Thanks and we're looking forward to see which mutant you will pick. :)
    Last edited by Le0ben; 10-16-2017 at 03:37 PM.

Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Ivan Cubacubz's Avatar

Such a shame that I have both of those mutants but nonetheless, good luck to all of the players who will be capturing either one. I'd just wait for the next poll, no big deal 'bout it. And also @Le0ben, good move dude, keep up the good work and God bless.

I have several versions of Kal Wayne, so Majim Zam is the one for me

Thanks Le0ben and Celsius Online for this. I like this idea of giving the fans a choice, even if it's only two to choose from.

Really this is official?
    is possible that Le0ben can contact with me for will asegurate this is true please

Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic GaryGusep's Avatar

This is Official.

I will try and get Le0 to confirm that this is official and post on the official Facebook page.

If Le0 tell me that is true i can warn to all players in english and spanish community and other languages

Already have Mjam Zam (don't use him) but don't have Kal Wayne. So easy pic.

When I was saying that we need more older mutants to come back, I ment that we need grid 1-4 mutants to come back to fill in the gaps. But you should be able to buy them at very low cost. Without stars and maybe for 20jackpot tokens or for 10challenge tokens. Fruequently update that. I, for example, am missing Rhino (zoomorph-cyber) to complete the legendary grid. Really annoying.

Local Hero

Thanks for all of you guys opinions!

Unfortunately, this vote is not for the next pve event but the one after the next one.

Le0 should clear this up any minute now.

Hey guys!

This is indeed an official poll and we'll take it into account for the PVE after the next PVE which is due in 2 days. So feel free to choose the mutant you like most for a reward as the PVE event which will start after the one which starts in 2 days. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Le0ben View Post
    Hey guys!

This is indeed an official poll and we'll take it into account for the PVE after the next PVE which is due in 2 days. So feel free to choose the mutant you like most for a reward as the PVE event which will start after the one which starts in 2 days. :)
    This is great news Le0ben. I hope the choice for the up and coming PVE has a good mutant as well, like from the list that was given a few weeks ago. See you all in the game :)

Majin Zam was already in the shop in credits, but Kal Wayne some a little people could obtain