Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic GaryGusep's Avatar

Is Having More Strong Mutants in the PvP/PvE a good idea?

As some of you can see the trend, we have had some strong/rare/expensive mutants in the PvE/PvP.

Like xeleoth which was sold in the shop for 2000+ gold and now we are getting it for free.
    Others are Excavalypse, Keymaster, Chantecler, etc.

While this is making more variety in mutants in the Tournament instead of versing a bunch of Kollosus’ and Space Surfers.
    And also making the game much easier for players. Some say that this is over powering players.

What are your guys opinion?

Personally I like what is going on currently. Having these mutants in the events, makes me want to play more of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryGusep View Post
    As some of you can see the trend, we have had some strong/rare/expensive mutants in the PvE/PvP.

Like xeleoth which was sold in the shop for 2000+ gold and now we are getting it for free.
    Others are Excavalypse, Keymaster, Chantecler, etc.

While this is making more variety in mutants in the Tournament instead of versing a bunch of Kollosus’ and Space Surfers.
    And also making the game much easier for players. Some say that this is over powering players.

What are your guys opinion?

Personally I like what is going on currently. Having these mutants in the events, makes me want to play more of this game.
    Yes I like this idea. The newer mutants seem to be getting stronger, so it only makes sense to put some strong mutants as a mutant reward in the PVE/PVP