Who has spun the Mutant Madness event?

I am curious as to what the players got when spinning the Mutant Madness event and what Fame level they are at?

I ask this because I am really annoyed, for I have spun 9 times and all I got was 9 duplicates. Before today I had spun 7 times and as I have said, I got duplicates. Now just a few moments ago, I reached Fame level 175, which gave me an extra 15 new mutants in the slots. Now thinking my chances would be better, I used the 20 tokens I got from reaching Fame 175 and gained enough gold to spin 2 times in the event.
    Before this event, usually my chances on average of getting a mutant I don't have was 1 out of 5 spins, so why do I feel ripped off after 9 spins?
    Not a happy player.

Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Ivan Cubacubz's Avatar

If only Celsius can raise the odds a little bit, then this injustice would be stopped. Btw, Celsius can actually raise the odds of the slots, cause Kobojo were able to raise the odds of getting a rare/legendary/heroic/special mutant when there's a Breeding Event.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Cubacubz View Post
    If only Celsius can raise the odds a little bit, then this injustice would be stopped. Btw, Celsius can actually raise the odds of the slots, cause Kobojo were able to raise the odds of getting a rare/legendary/heroic/special mutant when there's a Breeding Event.
    I have heard some players whose Fame is lower than mine and have way more mutants in the collection than myself who got a few mutants that were not duplicates and spun less. I felt ripped off that I didn't get one that wasn't a duplicate.I feel as though I'm putting in a lot of effort in the game, more than I did over a month ago and getting nothing for my hard work.

Considering that the Mutant Madness price reduction is still going, I thought I would give an update. As of a half hour ago, since the event has been running, I have spun 14 times, from which I only received one new mutant that I didn't have in my collection. My Fame level has gone up twice since the event, so now my Fame is 177. This is what bothers me, (and I do apologise if some of you think I am a player who likes to complain, when that's not the case) two days ago I counted from Research 1 to Research 9 and all up there is 318 available mutants, I am now missing 172 characters from the game. At my Fame level, I expected to get at least three new mutants from fourteen spins and not one of my Researches are complete. For me the balance isn't right and I believe it's unfair. Do you think I'm being a bit unreasonable with my thoughts?