Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Ivan Cubacubz's Avatar

Any Plans on a Breeding Event Soon...@Celsius?

I know that I keep pushing this suggestion over and over again but I feel like a breeding event would be handy soon. I mean literally, the last breeding event happened a year ago! 12 months! No special event for 12 months. And since, mutant madness was introduced, Exceptional Lucky Spins was removed and the number of special events were reduced even more. Now, I've heard that Celsius is trying to do something unique in the future (excited and eager for that) but can we have at least one special event for this year? Even we weren't able to celebrate the 4th Anniversary of MGG because of this Liquidization Fiasco but at the very least, do something that is worthwhile for a change. I'm not saying that the rewards for both PvE and PvP are bad (in fact they are very good, and I applaud Celsius for it) but a nostalgia event would be crazy cool. I would suggest a Necro Breeding Event and that every Necro mutant can possibly be bred since y'know, it's October? The month of the cold winds and scary nights? I would be very happy if Le0ben read and considered this, and keep up the good work dude. God bless and good night/day.

Hey Ivan, you and several players have been suggesting a breeding event so we'll definitely consider it. Thanks for the support and the feedback, it's definitely useful for us! :)

Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Ivan Cubacubz's Avatar

Hey, you actually replied! Thanks!