Challenge Hall mutants

Hi all, just a quick question, how often do mutants change in Challenge Hall? Once or twice a year?

I wanted to use my tokens to buy Kolossus, but sadly I was a few tokens short and he was replaced today, thats why I ask, if he will eventually be back.

Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Ivan Cubacubz's Avatar

Challenge Hall Mutants change every 4-5 months. And about Kolossus coming back, dunno about that.

Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic GaryGusep's Avatar

I think the Challenge Hall is refreshed every 5-6. I’m sure Kollosus will be back somehow but not in the challenge hall. Probably in real money or a lot of gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Cubacubz View Post
    Challenge Hall Mutants change every 4-5 months. And about Kolossus coming back, dunno about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryGusep View Post
    I think the Challenge Hall is refreshed every 5-6. I’m sure Kollosus will be back somehow but not in the challenge hall. Probably in real money or a lot of gold.
    Thank you guys for the info :)