Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Is there a way to move account data?

I'd like to move my primal legends from a Facebook account to Nexus, but I don't know if that's possible. If there's a way to do that let me know. I might ask support about this.

Hello Dixunapond, i cannot fully understand what are you trying to do, sorry!.
    You can have your PL account linked with both nexus and facebook. You can login on any mobile device with your facebook account.

Cheers
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Facebook has a very petty rule about sending a friend request to people that you don't know. If you send or "spam" over five requests to people that you allegedly don't know, you get disabled. I didn't know this rule until it was too late. My account was disabled and I was logged out. Since my primal legends account is connected through Facebook, I can't log in to primal legends anymore. I'm trying to resolve this with Facebook but with no success.

Oh, thats something.....

My suggestion is you try to contact support and send a ticket. Try to ask a friend for your ingame-id. It should be useful for support.(ingame id is the same id of friend code)

Best of lucks!
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

Well, I might be out of luck. Don't remember my id; I was logged out and can't log back in

Do you have some friend to tell your id? he/she can check it on the firendlist.

I have no clue. My in game name is Duxinapond. If anyone's reading this and you have me on your friend list, please pm me my account id number.