Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

@francesco: yes, you will have a very good chance on getting either supernovus or the behemoth itself. and no, the order of the mutants will not affect the breeding result. It was a quite used rumor (the mutant order for better chance of correct parents breeding), but it was turned out to be bogus.... so again, the mutant order will not affect the correct parents mutant result

Thanks a lot White Saber. I could get a bronze Dracus Nobilis after many, many tries (using a Beast and a Demon as parents), by breeding a Grim Reapress with a Kaiju Kitty. It really seems like rare mutants like the Grim Reapress rise the odds of obtaining other rare mutants :).
    Last edited by Christian Munive; 11-22-2013 at 04:03 AM.

so which mutant u think is better to use for obtain a behemoth?
    (for obtain my bronze one i used, 1st bronze nordic and failed, 2nd silver bounty bug and failed again, 3rd astrosurfer and worked)
    i don't know is i have to use supernovus because (if i'm unlucky as usual) i have a good chance to obtain a not very usefull silver supernovus or even a bounty bug or astrosurfer...

Warrior and Nordic Nightmare had kind of a 50% Chance for me. 2 Tries on each one and now I have him silver n-n

thank you sir, about your post #8, when i bred my Sirenia and Lichlock, i got C'thlig, maybe, your post #8 is true!!!

Traveler

@christian: no problem, and yes if you already has a rare mutant, it'll be easier to breed another rare (rule #4)
    @francesco: well I would suggest a supernovus, (so at least you won't dump your silver star it if you got supernovus and it was much-much faster) or try with shellshock.. but the chance was better for using supernovus, or yes like markus said, use single genes like warrior/alien... it's quite better than the other
    @reichstein: ahaha thanks, but the truth is rule #8 is for getting correct parents mutant. in your case probably the effect of rule #1. sirenia+ lichlock= Galactic-Necro+Necro-Mythic

Traveler

UPDATE! Q&A Section (so people won't ask the same thing twice to me) xD

is there something im missing on breeding bronze star buck maurice ive done nordic n buck atleast 30 times buck and warrior 15-20 times and buck maurice and buck maurice 30 times actual count and all i keep getting nordic nightmare if any one can help it would be appreciated

Traveler

if I not mistaken, buck maurice is counted as Correct Parents AND Rare Mutant. I suggest try it by using rare mutant with saber gene... such as blade banshee, rakshasa, stealthbot, martian marrauder, gandholpus or thor.. I wish you the best~

Traveler

up and up~ xD