So is this game going anywhere?

It got saved at the last minute from going under when Kobojo tanked a while back but, apart from the reintroduction of the pay-to-play event, nothing has changed.

(By the way, putting those events on a constant "50% sale" doesn't make them cheap... if they're never at the higher price the 50% means nothing... just saying)

I've read plenty of threads from players, offering ideas on making changes to the game - I've also made these threads myself. If we're lucky, we get a half-hearted reply with a little pat on the back.

So, just a simple question - is this game going anywhere?

Don't need to know what changes, don't even need to know when - but confirmation that something is going to change up the monotony of load up/play a few rounds of pvp/open a couple of chests/send a few cards.... rinse and repeat... would be nice.

Hi Dominion,
    Yeah the game is indeed working and its going foward. Celsius crew is still fixing some old bugs and exploits of the game. The company change made things a bit slow for the game, but now its gaining speed again. For example, a patch was anunced today (already ingame). So yes, the game is still recieving love and i sense a shiny new dawn for it

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

Btw, personal opinion, 50gems for event can be made with 10daily videos, and events usually stays for 2 days so, you can have a no-money play of event everytime. Also pvp and daily chest give gems too!

Cheers
    "Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."

That the patch thats causing a matchmaking error?

Rubies aren't the issue - it's the concept of calling it a sale *when the higher cost never exists*.

I get why they do it - people think it's a sale, they rush to get the good offer, spending their resources... which means they'll have to play/pay for more... etc.