What silver mutant I should breed?Please ansver.

Hello,I've get a silver star from the daily bonus but I dont know wich mutant is perfect for a silver star
    I've got theese mutants at lvl 15: Bronze stealth bot
    Bronze beetle-bot
    Bronze demon (from the mutants reactor)
    Bronze grimm reapress (from the mutants reactor)
    Bronze tehno-taoist

What mutant deserve a silver star with theese parents?Please,I need some ansvers.

mmm... i'd go for beetle-bot + demon -----> Silver Medusa or Techno Thaoist.
    For me, are 2 good mutants to breed

Quote Originally Posted by Blaskievics Roland View Post
    Hello,I've get a silver star from the daily bonus but I dont know wich mutant is perfect for a silver star
    I've got theese mutants at lvl 15: Bronze stealth bot
    Bronze beetle-bot
    Bronze demon (from the mutants reactor)
    Bronze grimm reapress (from the mutants reactor)
    Bronze tehno-taoist

What mutant deserve a silver star with theese parents?Please,I need some ansvers.
    I would work on getting 2 bronze kaiju kitties, 2 bronze astro surfers, 2 bronze pit lords then make a silver pit lord and kittie so you can make a gold draco nobilis or medusa.

I also would eventually get 2 bronze of each of the cyber necro and saber double genes, leech lord android and nordic.

you can use the double genes just like the single genes when breeding and having lvl 15 bronze's means you can make almost anything you want in silver... and when you make a silver of each of the double genes then you can make gold everything...

i don't know if you want a choice out of those you have maybe the demon and beetle bot ...

Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I will go with stealth bot + grim reapers cuz both are rare.