Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Free jackpot tokens

Hey guys,

I read somewhere that you can get free jackpot tokens by cklicking on some adds or so. Where within the game exactly can I do it? And can you do it both on your smartphone and your laptop?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Katz View Post
    Hey guys,

I read somewhere that you can get free jackpot tokens by cklicking on some adds or so. Where within the game exactly can I do it? And can you do it both on your smartphone and your laptop?
    Online on laptop.

It will appear randomly when logging on on your rooftop. It will be a big Jackpot token icon which you can not miss.
    Mutant Reactor:
    Steampunk = 17 Spins, Gothic = 9 Spins, Girl Power = 5 Spins
    Superheros = 15 Spins, Japan = 5 Spins, Space Wars = 9 Spins
    Big Boss = 8 Spins + 1 Gold, Super Villains = 8 Spins + 1 Gold
    Movies = 4 Spins + 1 Gold, Elemental Squad = 10 Spins, Time Soldiers = 6 Spins

Gods of the Arena: 7 Spins so far

Thanks you for your quick answer. Still haven't seen it though. Could you please upload a screenshot of it?
    Last edited by [K] Hugo; 03-18-2015 at 10:22 AM.

Thanks you for your quick answer. Still haven't seen it though. Could you please upload a screenshot of it?
    JackpotToken.jpg

Got lucky and got one on my first log in today
    Mutant Reactor:
    Steampunk = 17 Spins, Gothic = 9 Spins, Girl Power = 5 Spins
    Superheros = 15 Spins, Japan = 5 Spins, Space Wars = 9 Spins
    Big Boss = 8 Spins + 1 Gold, Super Villains = 8 Spins + 1 Gold
    Movies = 4 Spins + 1 Gold, Elemental Squad = 10 Spins, Time Soldiers = 6 Spins

Gods of the Arena: 7 Spins so far

Hey guys,

Just don't click on any of the free golds or free tokens on the fan page (or any other game page for any game on facebook). These are all scams that automatically install malware

Quote Originally Posted by James Wash View Post
    Just don't click on any of the free golds or free tokens on the fan page (or any other game page for any game on facebook). These are all scams that automatically install malware

I won't, thx.

Hey m playing from last 3 days but i didnt see a single reactor token fyling on screen like this !

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerunit View Post
    Hey m playing from last 3 days but i didnt see a single reactor token fyling on screen like this !
    It's a Jackpot token, not Reactor token. 2 very different things. Jackpot tokens are the ones that show up but there's no rhyme or reason as to if/when they'll show up.

And, they're known to run in small groups of up to 4-6 so take advantage when they're there and don't sweat it when they're not.

free jackpot tokens

Post free jackpot tokens

waar vind ik die

Local Hero

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I've once received 11 offers in a row for the free jackpot token, then go a few days without seeing it. Appears to be pretty random. Last night I had 3 opportunities for the token, but so far none today.